APARTMENT ROME - TRASTEVERE- Piazza in Piscinula-#689
Nice studio apartment set in Trastevere, walking distance from Campo dei Fiori, near Transports that will allow you to reach the other parts of the city, near shops and restaurants.
32m2 apartment set on the 3rd floor without elevator is composed of :
LIVING ROOM / BEDROOM
With retractable wall king size bed, sofa, armchair, coffee table, bookshelves, cupboard, TV, table and chairs, kitchen corner, door window leading to the balcony;
Fully equiped with gas stove, fridge and freezer, microwave, cupboards and utensils;
With shower, sink, wc;
Independent heating, AC, TV, microwave, washing machine, balcony, no elevator
EXTRA SERVICES on request
- EXTRA CLEANING service at a cost of 10.00 € / hour and must be requested with a minimum of 36 hours in advance.
- TRANSFER service to and from airport at a cost of 55.00 € A / R to stay.
- Service at 1 BREAKFAST BASIS has a cost of 6.00 € per person.
- Service at 1° to ENGLISH BREAKFAST has a cost of 10.00 € per person.
- INTERNET wi fi service at a cost of 3.00 € per day. ( internet key)
PLEASE NOTE : There is a tax of two euros per person up to 10 days of stay except for children under 10 years
Owner asks for a 400 euro refundable security deposit in cash.
Lovely apartment located in the center of Rome in Trastevere in the characteristic Piazza Piscinula. 32 square meters is on the 3 floor of an old but renovated building. Tastefully decorated with new furniture and comfortable as opposed to the old ceiling beams .. It consists of an entrance hall, bright living room with dining area and retractable wall bed, a fully equipped kitchenette, bathroom with shower and window. The apartment is located in the heart of the historic neighborhood of Trastevere, a few meters from Piazza Trilussa, characterized by a statue of the famous poet "Trilussa", and a few minutes' walk from the most important sites of cultural and artistic interest of Rome, such as Field Fiori, Piazza Farnese, Piazza Navona, San Pietro and Vatican City.
Its position allows to reach on foot or by tram n ° convenient bus lines 8 or H and n ° 780 some of the most popular parts of Rome, St. Peter's Basilica, Vatican Museums, Piazza Navona and the even more famous Piazza di Spain. All accompanied by a delightful balcony semiabitabile. Studied it is provided with every comfort. Furthermore, upon request, you can enjoy additional services such as breakfast, maid service, transfers to and from airport.
- Security deposit on arrival for this apartment is € 350. This amount must be paid in cash on receipt (to see details in "Rules and terms of the Owner").
- Is at the discretion of the operator of the property decide to sign a lease tourist to the customer upon arrival (after settlement of the entire amount due) and before receiving the keys of the property.
We do not accept:
- Less than 30 years of age or under 18 unaccompanied by adults parents.
- No groups of celebration of stag / hen parties or groups who visit the city to attend football matches.
- We do not accept reservations for people who rent the apartment to make illegal activities or invite escort company.
|Space offered||Entire place|
|Bed type||Real bed|