We invite you to discover the ‘Joséphine’ apartment for 4 people (70 square meters), situated on the first floor of a 17th century building at 9, cour des Fontaines in one of the most attractive parts of the medieval town.
The apartment’s elegant decoration pays tribute to Joséphine Baker. Its high ceilings, decorative cornices and woodwork will appeal to your sense of beauty. This comfortable five-star apartment comprises;
• a completely private patio where you can enjoy being outside without being overlooked,
• an elegant and fully-equipped kitchen,
• a spacious living-room with comfortable armchairs and sofa,
• a dining-area,
• a bedroom with double bed set in an alcove, extensive wood paneling and a desk
• a second bedroom with two single beds which can be put together on request, original architectural features and natural lighting,
• a marble-clad bathroom,
• separate W.C.
Free unlimited Wifi access, satellite TV and DVD. The thick walls ensure that the house stays cool in the summer. Gas central heating. Washing/drying machine. Dishwasher.
PLEASE NOTE : There is a city tax of 1.65 € per day per person to be paid upon check in.
|Space offered||Entire place|
|Bed type||Real bed|
|City||Sarlat la Caneda|
- Washing machine