APARTMENT ROME- TRASTEVERE- Via Giovanni da Castel Bolognese-#680
Comfortable apartment set walking distance from Trastevere train station, where you'll be able to get the tram n° 8 to reach major city sites, such as Largo Argentina, near shops and restaurants.
65m2 apartment set on the 2nd floor without elevator is composed :
With sofa, armchair, coffee table, bookshelves, desk, table and chairs, AC, window;
Fully equipped with gas stove, gas oven, microwave, fridge and freezer, washing machine, cupboards and utensils;
#1- With queen size bed, bedside tables, wardrobe, window;
#2- With twin beds, bedside table, armchair, window;
#3- With french size bed on loft, wardrobe, window;
With bathtub, sink, bidet, wc;
Independent heating, AC, washing machine, microwave, internet, no elevator.
Located between the trendy and charming neighborhood of Testaccio and Trastevere this light and central apt can host up to 5 people in 3 different bedrooms. This apartment was bought wery recently, so at the time of your arrival will be totally refurbished.
Trastevere station is 7 minutes walk away and links you directly with Fiumicino Airport. There is also a bus and tram (number 8) stops 300 metres away wich connect you with the centre in a few minutes.
Around the apt (walking distance) there are some attractions:
- Macro: Museum of contemporary art
- Farmers' market and the only bio (organic) market in rome, called 'città dell'altra economia'
- every sunday you can visit the famous market 'porta portese', the italian version of Portobello road..
- the cool night life of Trastevere and capo dei Fiori is only 5-10 minutes away by tram
- the vibrant neighbourhood of testaccio (my favorite place!) is just in the other side of the river
|Space offered||Entire place|
|Bed type||Real bed|
- Air conditioning