APARTMENT ROME-TRASTEVERE - VIA MONTEFIORE- #266
Set in the historic center of Rome, Trastevere, close to Santa Maria in Trastevere church. Neighborhood well connected to all areas of Rome by trams and buses;
35sq.mts. quiet apartment, set on the ground floor without elevator (15 steps) and consists of:
with full sofa bed, table and 2 chairs, coffee table, 2 armchairs, kitchen corner, air conditioning, cotta floors and window on inner courtyard;
2 steps down from the living room lead to:
with double bed ( orthopedic matress), chest of drawers, wardrobe, tv, air conditioning, en suite bathroom and window on inner courtyard;
in living room, with gas stove, microwave, refrigerator, washing machine and window;
with shower and ventilation system, hair dryer.
Independent electric heating, wm, tv, a/c, no phone, iron and iron board, baby bed ( 120cm) available, no elevator.Monthly possible.
Trastevere is one of the most lively and characteristic area of the city, which is articulated around its main square, Santa Maria in Trastevere, with small alleys and streets paved with cobblestones, which are overlooked by medieval towers and houses of the XVI, XVII and XVIII centuries.
Among the district of Rome Trastevere is considered the most Roman for its monuments, its urban layout and for the origin and the character of its inhabitants. It has remained fundamentally authentic and preserves the best aspects of the Roman period, especially the period of the Papal Rome.
In fact it has maintained the peace and the lifestyle of the past,it’s full of tipical shop of every kind, elegant shops, markets, book stores, art workshops as well as cinema, theater and supermarkets. In its alleys it’s still possible to find bread baked in wood oven in a thousand forms, appreciate the fragrance of freshly baked biscuits and traditional cakes, enjoy chocolate in workshops as well as taste the Roman cuisine in the many taverns and restaurants of every price range.
At night the area comes alive with lots of wine bars, theaters, street performers, clubs, private clubs and alternative venues transforming Trastevere, in all periods of the year, in one of the city's most populated area by Italians and foreigners.
During the summer, the district is further enriched with numerous cultural and gastronomic events of the "Roman Summer" along the banks of the Tiber river and on the Tiberina Island.
The apartment is located in Via Montefiore in the heart of Trastevere and just a few minutes away from Campo de’ Fiori, Santa Maria in Tratevere, Piazza Navona, Tiberina Island, Pantheon, Botanic Garden, Palazzo Corsini, John Cabot University, Vatican City, Piazza Venezia, Fori Imperiali and the Colosseum.
A few steps away from the apartment it’s possible to find pharmacies, the tourist information center, the market, the tram and bus stops.
You can easily reach Gianicolo hill with its spectacular view of Rome as well as visit the great traditional Sunday market at Porta Portese.
Located on the first floor of an ancient palace of the XVII century recently renovated, the apartment is extremely quiet, luminous and carefully decorated. Completely renovated with a cotto floor is composed of: a living room with two windows and a sofabed, a dining corner and a kitchenette; a bedroom with a window, double bed with orthopedic mattress hypoallergenic and a bathroom with shower and unlimited hotwater at a constant temperature.
Equipped with air conditioning in all rooms, WI-FI, TV, bed linen and towels, iron and hairdryer.
Kitchen is well equipped with pots, plates, glasses, chalices and ice bucket, Italian coffee machine with accessories, microwave, washing machine, soap, salt, sugar, etc..
For the younger guests there is a bed of 120 cm lenght.
Everything in the apartment is new and clean.
From Fiumicino International Airport:
- you can take a public taxi with a rate set by the City of Rome of € 48.00 up to 4 people including luggage;
- you can take the underground train FR1 at a cost of € 8.00 per person and get off at Trastevere station (7 stops). Leaving the station Trastevere a few steps you take to Tram 8 direction Largo Argentina, at a cost of € 1 per person and get off at Piazza Sonnino (6 stops). From Piazza Sonnino 50 mts. walk and you are there.
From Ciampino airport:
- you can take a public taxi can rate set by the City of Rome at a cost of € 40.00 for 4 people including luggage;
- you can take a shuttle at a costo of € 3,90 for person, up to Termini Station;
From Termini Station:
- you can take a public taxi
- you can take the bus 64/40 at a cost of € 1.50 for person, up to Largo Argentina (4 stops).
From Largo Argentina, take tram 8 to the cost of € 1.50 per person to Piazza Sonnino (n 2 stops).
From Piazza Sonnino 50 mts. walk and you are there.
From the port of Civitavecchia:
- You can take a public taxi price established by the City of Rome at a price of € 120.00 for 4 people including luggage;
- You can take the shuttle to the train station (500 mt.) take the train to Rome at a cost of 4,50 / 7,00 per person and get off at Trastevere Station. From Trastevere Station take Tram 8 direction Largo Argentina to Piazza Sonnino. From Piazza Sonnino 50 mts. walk and you are there.
The prices for the public taxi shall be fixed by the City of Rome. Before departure, prompting the driver is better, because in some cases you may have some surprises.
|Space offered||Entire place|
|Bed type||Real bed|
- Air conditioning
- Washing machine