SOB 4BR So Beach Beachfront villa (#7)
House, Entire place - Riviere du Rempart, Mauritius
Ideally situated in the up-market peaceful area of Roches Noires, in the district of Rivière du Rempart. In front of the villas, the wide lagoon with its various islets nearby provides a sheltered zone for various types of marine activities.
Enriched with peculiar geographic and historic features, Roches Noires own its name to the caves of volcanic formation which provided a safe hiding place for maroon slaves. One of these, the Princess Margaret Cave is part of national heritage.
Not far from the three acclaimed golf courses of the Eastern Coast, the village of Roches Noires is only 15 kilometres away from Grand Bay, the “Northern Riviera” known for its luxury shops, restaurants, clubs and marina. The world-renowned Pamplemousses Garden is less than a half-hour drive from your residence and you can reach the City of Port Louis in less than one hour.
Enjoy the mild climatic conditions of the Northern part of the island, where the cool summer breezes, picturesque environment and the peacefulness of the local inhabitants reminds of Mark Twain’s idyllic depiction of Mauritius: God created Mauritius and used it as a model for paradise.
=== SERVICES ===
Enjoy the privacy and luxury of your villa environment without the dilemma of giving up on the treat of a five-star resort.
• Upon request of Client we can organise a chef
•Our housekeepers will refresh your villa every day (from 8hr30 to 12hr30) . The Housekeeping service will replace sheets, towels and other property consumables on a regular basis. Personal Laundry is not included in your standard holiday package. A washing machine is available in your villa and guests can have their laundry ironed in the apartment at an additional cost or, alternatively, have it professionally laundered.
• The Resident Manager is waiting to welcome you and give you the keys to your villa. Simply share the dream of your vacation with him and together with his team he will help make it happen
=== FOOD STARTER PACK ===
The manager provides a food starter pack that includes water, juice, ham, eggs, and some other essentials.
=== ACTIVITIES ===
SCUBA DIVING AND SNORKELLING
• Mauritius is almost completely surrounded by coral reef offering excellent opportunities for scuba diving and snorkelling. More than 50 shipwrecks dating back from the old pirate days harbour a great variety of sea life. Diving enthusiasts will definitely enjoy the warm, crystal clear water, calm seas and varied marine life of the 205-mile (330-km) coastline
• This is the opportunity for non-divers to experience life below the waves, stroll along the sea-bed touching and feeding the fish
WINDSURFING AND KITESURFING
• The South East Trade Winds bring bracing air to the Eastern beaches. From Roches Noires to Belle Mare, there is absolutely no obstacle to the wind and the lagoon is like an immense playground to windsurf and kite surf amateurs
• The Eastern region has three 18-hole golf courses. Ile aux Cerfs is well known for its professional golf course, its gourmet restaurant and its beautiful beaches. Just alongside Belle Mare, you have the Legends and the Links, two beautiful internationally known golf courses where the Open Golf Championship in Mauritius is played every year
• Jump into Mauritius’s fantastic scenery from 10,000ft! This heart-thumping adrenaline Tandem Skydiving provides a unique and un-paralleled reward: the most visually awesome experience of Mauritius
BIG GAME FISHING
• From October to April you can fight the Emperor! For an angler, novice or experienced, nothing can compare to the thrill and the pulse-racing experience of a strike. And the joyful crew will contribute to make the day a memorable one
BOAT TRIPS AND CATAMARAN CRUISES
• Go visit the various islets in the North Eastern region of Mauritius or book for a catamaran cruise that will bring you to Ilot Gabriel; a true and unique sandy paradise untouched by man. This is the best way to spend the day with the fun-loving Mauritian people.
• Want more? Our Resident Manager will do the utmost to find superb offers from various inland domains with their “table d'hôte” creole menus and offering various activities such as hiking, Tyrolienne or quad bikes
|Space offered||Entire place|
|Bed type||Real bed|
|City||Rivière du Rempart|
- Free parking
- Panoramic view
- Panoramic view
- Panoramic view
- Cable TV