Flat on two floors, with four bedrooms (two with double-bed and two with single-bed) plus a double divan bed, two bathrooms and a kitchen, three great verandas (one of which covered) and a balcony.
It is situated in a little pedestrian square in the centre of the town (2500 people).
Faleria is 40 minutes from Rome (there is a connection with Rome through Public Buses) 20 minutes from Lake Bracciano and 60 minutes from the sea.
In Faleria there is the ancient Anguillara's medioeval castle and the by now ruined castle in which the young emperor Otto III of Germany lived his last days.
Faleria is also on the route of "via Francigena" (medioeval way to Rome from the north of Europe).
- walk through the Faleria wood until the Fogliano castle and the big oak tree (2,5 km by auto, 4-5 km on foot),
- picturesque Calcata Vecchia (3 km),
- characteristique Monte Gelato falls (9 km) with the adventure park,
- the "Farm house on Treja river", area with animals, tables and barbecue (9 km - again in Monte Gelato),
- the Treia valley park in which you can walk in the centre of nature (4 km),
- walk on lonely Soratte mountain, from S.Oreste to the top (10 km auto, 3 km on foot),
- Civita Castellana with Etruscan archeological sites, Borgia’s Sangallo fortress and the ruins of Faleri Novi with via Amerina (10 km),
- the Bracciano and Martignano lakes (20 km),
- Rome the ethernal city (40 km),
- Caprarola with Farnese’s Palace, by Vignola/Sangallo (38 km),
- Viterbo, with famous Popes Palace and S.Pellegrino medioeval quarter (49 km),
- Bomarzo’s garden of monsters (51 km).
- Air conditioning
- Cot available
- Free parking
- Washing machine
- Smoking allowed
- Pets allowed