Whether you are coming to Montreal for a visit or for business, you will find this location offers a little something that makes your stay that much special. It boast a trendy New York style loft with large windows, high ceilings and concrete pillars. The kitchen is European inspired and the bathroom is modernized with a glass shower. The flat also includes Philips Hue multi-color lighting to create unique an ambiance.
The location is unbeatable!
2 Blocks South of Saint-Catherine Street (Shopping)
2 Blocks West of Saint-Laurent Street (Chinatown, Bars & Clubs)
2 Blocks North of Old Port (Art, History)
2 Blocks East of Robert-Bourassa Boulevard (Business)
1 Block from Place d’Armes and the Square-Victoria metro station
The place includes these amenities:
-Washer & Dryer
-Tassimo coffee machine
-Queen size memory foam bed
-High speed Wi-Fi
-HD television with full motion mount
-5.1 surround sound system
-Philips HUE multi-color lighting
*You need a tablet or a laptop (mac or pc) to use it.
Steps for connecting to Chromecast:
1. Start the TV. Chromecast should already be inputed. If not, it's HDMI 1
2. Connect your device to the Wi-Fi network
3. Run a compatible app (ex. Netflix, Youtube)
4. Pick what you want to watch
5. Select the Chromecast logo on your device. The logo looks like a rectangle with a Wi-Fi sign on it.
Steps for connecting to Philips Hue multi-color lighting:
1. Connect your mobile to the Wi-Fi network
2. Download the "Philips Hue" app (Apple/Android Only)
2. Open the app and leave it opened ready to connect
3. Click the connect button on the Philips Hue hub located next to the printer.
4. Optional: Download the "IF" app and get some cool recipes!
If you cook, pans and pots have to be washed by hand since they don't go in the dishwasher.
If you lose the key, it cost 100$ to replace it.
Do not hesitate to send me a message if you have any questions (or just to say hi!)
Bonne Journée :)
- Air conditioning
- Pets allowed