Private Bedroom/1 Km To Caesars Palace/Free Shuttle
Apartment, Private room - Las Vegas, United States
$25 Even Money Match Play Bet Included With Your Stay! Exp:12/31/2016
Five Minute Walk To The Rio & Palms Resort. One Km To The Las Vegas Strip. Perfect For Those Attending Conferences, Poker Players, Airline Stewardesses, Those On Vacation & Entertainers. Shared Condo. Private Room (Furnished) & A Shared Bathroom. This One Bedroom Deluxe Room Offers Great Views Of The Cosmopolitan, Aria, Bellagio, Mandarin Oriental & More.
• Optional Early Check In (6:00AM - 3:00PM) Available At A Nominal Fee.
• Within an approximate 5 minute walk, you have The Palms Resort, The Rio Resort & The Gold Coast Resort. All internationally recognized for exceptionally for high-energy clubs, extravagant pools & world-renowned restaurants with exciting culinary experiences The Palms also has the only IMAX in Vegas as well as a 14 screen Movieplex.
• The Rio (5 minute walk from the condo) & its sister properties, Bally's/Paris & Harrah's Las Vegas on the Strip, offer a complimentary shuttle to & from the Rio. Please note: the shuttle only runs from the Rio to Bally's/Paris or Harrah's Las Vegas, not from Bally's/Paris to Harrah's Las Vegas or vice versa. The shuttle runs daily from 10am to 1am. Pick-up times are approximately every 30 minutes from each location (depending on traffic conditions).
• Rio: Carnival World Buffet entrance
• Bally's: Race and Sports Book entrance (side of Flamingo Rd)
• Harrah's Las Vegas: Shuttle/Bus/Trolley drop off
The Deluxe Room:
• These Are Actual Pictures Of The Room, Not Downloaded Ones!
• What You Cannot Beat Is The Location With Strip Views! 650 Square Foot Condo
• Large Queen Bed Topped With A Hampton & Rhodes 6.5' Chambers Firm Mattress & Premium 'My Pillow' Pillows
• Sleeps 3 People, The Third person sleeps on a 2016 Model Intex Pillow Rest Inflatable Twin Airbed With Built-In Electric Pump In (Linens/Pillows/ Towels/Comforter/Etc. Provided).
• Linens/Towels/Comforter/Pillows Washed Or Dry Cleaned After Each Guest Departs.
• Vizio's E-Series 24' Class Razor LED Smart TV, Nyvoll Nightstand, ARÖD Reading/Work Lamp, 10X Makeup Mirror
• 1 Deluxe Private Bedroom (Furnished With Two Private Closets) & One Shared Bathroom
• Optional Full Size LG Washer & Dryer
• Optional Dry Cleaning
Resort Fee Is Free & Includes The Following:
• Wireless High Speed Internet Service (Wi-Fi In-Room)
(Only Available When I am Not Working From Home)
(Work Hours Vary Week To Week, So Access May Be Limited)
• Wireless Canon Printer For Your Airport Boarding Passes
• Coffee & Tea Service
• Concierge Services
• Complimentary Parking
• Daily Maid Service/Nightly Turn Down Service
• Access To Two Resort Style Swimming Pools & Jacuzzi
• Complimentary Shuttle Service Right Across The Street At The Rio: Shuttle Service To Bally's/Paris & Harrah's
• Cable, Plus 3 Movie Channels/HBO/Showtime
• Linens, Towels, Toiletries, Hair Dryer, Mini Sewing Kit, Umbrella, Body Benefits Exfoliating Bath Sponge's, Waterproof Radio Shower, Etc.
• Guard Gated & Patrolled
When you book my room, you will have access to the following:
• Semi Flexible check-in (Generally 3:00 PM)
• Semi Flexible check-out (No Later Than 10:00 AM)
• Second floor unit with strip views from the balcony
• Optional Continental Breakfast Available At A Nominal Fee. Jumpstart your day with a grab-and-go breakfast that includes your choice of fresh fruit, a variety of breakfast bars, hot oatmeal, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, juice, coffee & tea (guaranteed to have a minimum of 2 of the above in stock). Filtered Water: Fresh filtered water means one fewer worry & cost when on the road.
• Please note - Third person in the private room sleeps on a 2016 Model Intex Pillow Rest Inflatable Twin Airbed with Built-in Electric Pump(linens/pillows, etc. provided).
• Prior to the guest confirming this reservation, you understand that you are renting a private bedroom & a shared bathroom within my condominium.
• Guests will not have access to any other common areas within the condominium other than the balcony, the refrigerator to store bottled water & the breakfast bar area if you take the optional continental breakfast option.
• Host does not charge a security deposit, therefore, host can't allow outside food/beverage into the condominium, other than bottled water.
• No unauthorized guests are allowed into the property
• You will always be treated as a VIP from day 1 of your initial contact until you leave. Upon booking you will have all my contact information & you can expect a speedy response from me at all times. I will strive to win your business over & over again & welcome you back as my old acquaintance. I am also happy to help you out with show, dining & other activity tips. Just tell me how I can make your stay memorable & I will do my best to accommodate your requests!
- Air conditioning
- Cot available
- Free parking
- Washing machine
- Suitable for events
- Panoramic view
- Bed linen
- Cable TV
- Dryer machine
- Hair dryer
- Lockable room
Availability calendar and prices
- Cleanliness 5.0 stars
- Facilities 4.0 stars
- Location 4.0 stars
- Value for money 4.0 stars
- Accuracy of description 4.0 stars
Jennifer 5.0 stars 01-24-2016
The condo is small and neat with the living room and open kitchen, a separate bedroom in which guests sleep in and a bathroom with a spacious walk-in shower.
If you open the window in the bedroom, be aware that you'll hear the traffic on the nearby roads as well as the AC units installed near to the window.
Also the AC / heating is rather loud. We did not mind but we'd just like to put it out there so you are informed.
Also, take note that the bedroom Dave sleeps in, is the livingroom which you'll enter into once you get into the condo. So you might get home or up and he's sleeping on the sofa ;-)
What is most important is that all is neat, the sheets are proper and the bathroom is well maintained.
The breakfast that is offered is what is advertised: A "grab-and-go" selection of whatever Dave has in stock. Brand yoghurt, fluffy muffins, banana and an apple...It is intended to take with you on the road rather than sitting down and eat inside.
Overall great value for money!
Sherwin 3.0 stars 01-10-2016
He stays in the apartment in the main area. sleeps on the couch or the fold out bed while you sleep in the room. No privacy. Don't leave your toiletries in the bathroom. He will throw them out. Changed checkout time to 10a instead of 11a that is in ad. He has the TV loud all nite in the main area already. and has the loud bathroom fan that is next to him which is probably why he woke up. Main story is he gave me a five star review then when i came back late, he blew a head gasket. He threw out my items without asking. Sprayed bleach at me saying i left some small stain on the bed. Tossed my bags out the door when I was still packing because of the earlier checkout time he told me last minute.
Jennifer 5.0 stars 01-24-2016
Dave is a very nice person and good to get along with.
He knows his way around in Vegas and will be able to give you valuable tips to enjoy your stay, no matter what budget.
Also, for some shows locals get a discount. So feel free to ask him to check a particular show for you he'll gladly look it up for you and check the prices.
Sherwin 1.0 stars 01-10-2016
Bigot. Doesn't like Chinese.called me a chink. Very angry stay at home all day man.