Elephant Apartment is an elegant and fully-equipped flat in the centre of Rome. Its strategic location will allow you to reach all the principal tourist attractions and workplaces within walking distance, or by bus, tram and tube.
Dimensions 70 square metres
2 double rooms (four beds)
1 lounge with kitchenette
Located in the heart of Rome, in one of the liveliest and most elegant areas of the capital, Elephant Apartment is an elegant and comfortable apartment provided with Internet Wi-Fi, central heating, hot water, air conditioning in all rooms, washing machine, overhead storage space for luggage and a fully-equipped kitchen (dishwasher, fridge with freezer, oven, cooker, pots, pans and utensils).
On arrival you will find:
bedrooms: clean bed-linen, blankets, extra pillows, a wardrobe and a set of drawers;
bathrooms: soap, bath foam and shampoo BIO, clean towels, hair dryer and toilet paper;
lounge: Wi-Fi broadband connected Notebook PC, for online searches or for any other computer use, TV.
kitchen: in the cupboards you will always find water, coffee, a variety of teas and herbal tisane, sugar, salt, Home grown BIO Oil.
The rooms can be air conditioned to suit your needs and are equipped with weather and sound-proof windows, which will ensure a pleasant stay and a relaxing and refreshing night’s sleep.
ELEPHANT APARTMENT MANAGEMENT
Alberto, the manager of Elephant Apartment, speaks fluent Italian, English and French, and has a working knowledge of Spanish. Alberto is a very affable host and will be able to answer any questions and respond to any requests you may have; he will be delighted to give you useful advice and information to ensure you get around Rome easily and experience life in the Eternal City at its best.
Besides our central and strategic location that will allow you to explore the city easily, the area is full of attractions:
Within walking distance there is MACRO, a fascinating and stimulating Museum of Contemporary Art;
Villa Torlonia, a stunning and large green space where you can spend an afternoon relaxing or enjoying yourself visiting the museums that can be found there;
Many typical Italian restaurants, groceries, sushi restaurants, All You Can Eat buffets, ice-cream shops and patisseries
The picturesque market of Piazza Alessandria, where Via Alessandria starts, a street full of useful shops;
Talking of shopping:
- Nearest supermarket: 150 m
- McDonald’s: 300 m
- two pharmacies: 400 m
A walk in the area
EVERYTHING WITHIN EASY REACH!
The location of our centrally located apartment allows you to walk, or to reach by public transport or car, all the main tourist attractions and workplaces in Rome and its surroundings:
- The principal bus and tram stops are very close to the apartment
- The Policlinico B Tube station is 10 minutes walk from the apartment (just two stops from Termini, where you also find the A Tube and the mainline central train station)
- By public transport you can reach Termini railway station in 10 minutes (3 bus stops), Tiburtina station in 20 minutes and Ostiense Station in 30 minutes.
- Connections with the A1 motorway are very fast, thanks to the nearby A24 link road
DISCOVERING THE ETERNAL CITY!
From the flat is easy reach:
Places for tourism, fun and shopping
- Walking time 5 min. Villa Torlonia, Villa Paganini, Ludoteca tecnologico scientifica Technotown, MACRO-Museo di Arte Contemporanea, Il Quartiere Coppedè, Discoteca Piper;
- Walking time 10 min. La Rinascente, Porta Pia, Museo dei Bersaglieri, Centro culturale tedesco Goethe;
- Walking time 15 min. il quartiere Parioli , Villa Borghese, Museo Borghese, Villa Ada, Biblioteca Nazionale;
- By public trasport in 10 min. Via Veneto, Piazza del Popolo, Stazione Termini, P.zza Barberini, P.zza Bologna, Quartiere San Lorenzo;
- By public trasport in 20 min. Via del Corso, Fontana di Trevi, Colosseo, Fori Imperiali, Piazza di Spagna, Via dei Condotti, Teatro dell’Opera, Musei dei Bambini Explora, Galleria Nazionale d’Arte Moderna, Bioparco (zoo), , Stazione Tiburtina;
- By public trasport in half hour. Piazza Navona, Mura Aureliane, Trastevere, Isola Tiberina, Jewish Ghetto, Basilica di San Pietro, Musei Vaticani e Castel Sant’Angelo, Ostiense, Campo de’ Fiori, Museo MAXXI, Auditorium Parco della Musica.
Pantheon, Piazza Venezia, Musei Capitolini, Palazzo del Quirinale, Scuderie del Quirinale;
Places for work and study:
- Walking time 5 min. , ENEL, INPS-Direzione Prestazioni Previdenziali, Ministero dell’Economia e delle Finanze - Servizio per il Sistema Informativo, Ambasciata del Messico, Ambasciata dell’Arabia Saudita;
- Walking time 10 min. Policlinico Umberto I, Ambasciata di Svezia, Ministero della Difesa, e Romania, Ambasciata di Panama, Ambasciata Azerbaijan, Ambasciata dell’Australia
FIGC, WWF Italia, Ernst & Young, Ambasciata del Canada, Ministero dei Trasporti e della Navigazione, Nuovo Trasporto Viaggiatori NTV;
- Walking time 15 min. Università La Sapienza, Cimitero Monumentale del Verano, Università LUISS, SIAE, CONSIP, CGIL, Ambasciata di Cina;
- By public trasport in 10 min. Ministero dell’Economia e delle Finanze, Stazione Termini, Ministero dello Sviluppo Economico, Ministero delle Politiche Agricole, Ferrovie dello Stato FS, Ambasciate di Gran Bretagna, Ambasciata degli Stati Uniti d’America;
- By public trasport in 20 min. Ambasciata del Portogallo, Ambasciata della Romania presso la Santa Sede, Stazione Tiburtina, Palazzo del Quirinale;
HOW TO REACH US
By car: FROM A1 FROM Florence to Naples take the A24 in the direction of Rome; take the Tangenziale Est (East Ring-Road) and exit at Scalo S. Lorenzo-Porta Maggiore. Take Piazzale del Verano, turn into Viale Regina Margherita, passed Via Nomentana you will find Via Bormida at the third side street, Here we are!
By train: from Termini station take the bus (90, 38, 80) for 3 stops. Get off at Viale Regina Margherita. From Tiburtina Station take bus 62, get off at the Viale Regina Margherita stop.
From Fiumicino: take the Leonardo Express train to Termini station (about 30 minutes). Take the bus (90, 38, 80) for 3 stops. Get off at Viale Regina Margherita.
From Ciampino: take bus 720, get off at the last stop Laurentina, take B Tube line in the direction of Rebibbia and get off at the Policlinico stop. Here you will reach your destination with a 10-minute walk, or in 5 minutes by tram 19 or 3.
DON'T WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING!
The apartment is in an elegant and quiet historic building of the beginning of the twentieth century. It is equipped with a lift, reception and a beautiful communal garden.
We run an environmentally-friendly and healthy house, taking care of your well-being and satisfaction in order to offer you a pleasant stay with creature comforts and the feeling and welcoming atmosphere of a real home.
The flat is fully refurbished: all the equipment and fixtures conform to European law; sound-proofing will allow you peace and time to relax; the front security door has a European lock ; there is a fire extinguisher and first aid box. Rooms have wooden flooring; bathrooms are equipped with shower and hot water, and appliances are energy class A.
- Smoking allowed
- Air conditioning
- Washing machine
Availability calendar and prices
- Cleanliness 5.0
- Facilities 5.0
- Location 4.0
- Value for money 4.0
- Accuracy of description 5.0
Tatiana 5.0 01/11/2016
It was a quiet and comfortable apartment in a beautiful area. The apartment was elaborately equipped with everything necessary for convinient stay. Our life in this apartment left wonderful memories.
Tatiana 5.0 01/11/2016
Alberto was wonderful host, friendly, helpful and generous