Located on a pedestrian street in the historic center of Tarragona
A neighborhood with cafes, bars, restaurants and shops. Perfect area for walking everywhere or walk for 10 minutes to reach the beach.
This apartment has a kitchen-dining room and bedroom with bathroom.
The room has a double bed and the living room sofa bed.
It has air conditioning, TV, full kitchen with washing machine and all cooking utensils.
Tarragona is a city with ancient history, founded by the Romans, it was one of the most important cities of the Mediterranean area. This Romanesque legacy is declared World Heritage by UNESCO, also it has a medieval past, modernist buildings and beaches, a picturesque fishing quarter natrales forests and protected areas, tradition and popular culture ...
• The archaeological site of Tarraco, There are up to 14 monuments are included in the documentation of Tarragona as a World Heritage Site highlights including:
Walls. The oldest outside the Italian peninsula ..
Circus. One of the largest in the Roman Empire.
Ferreres aqueduct known as the Devil's Bridge.
• The Cathedral located at the highest point of the city.
• La Rambla Nova, the Balcony of the Mediterranean.
• Several museum spaces such as: Museu Biblic Tarraconense, Museu d'Art Modern of Tarragona Port of Tarragona Museum, Museum of Fars, Tarragona History Museum, National Museum of Archaeology.
• Carnival of Tarragona, one of the most emblematic Carnival Catalunya.
• Easter Tarragona, of great national interest.
• Festival of Sant Magi, 19 August, the smallest party in town.
• Celebrations of Santa Tecla, on September 23, declared Traditional Festival of National Interest
• Competition castles, biennial, held the first Sunday of October.
Beaches near Tarragona
Tarragona's beaches are characterized by fine golden sand
The nearest urban center is the Platja del Miracle. To the north we find then the Platja de L'Arrabassada. Following is the Platja de Savinosa Creek Capellans and Platja Llarga, which as the name suggests is the longest 3 km. long.
After Cala Fonda, popularly known as Waikiki Beach and Flat Rock are located. They are located in the middle of Bosque de la Marquesa are nudist vocation and is the most pristine and unspoiled beaches of Tarragona coast.
How to get
• By bus, there are regular bus lines that link Tarragona with the rest of Spanish cities and Europe.
• By train, there are two train stations: one of the Camp de Tarragona where to stop the high-speed train (AVE) and located in the center of Tarragona, between the two stations provide services for regional and long-distance trains and have connection Barcelona, Tortosa, Reus, Lleida and other Spanish cities and also with France.
• By plane, the nearest airport is seven kilometers Reus and El Prat in Barcelona about 90 kilometers away.
|Space offered||Entire place|
- Air conditioning
- Cot available
- Washing machine