Sweetly nestled in the hills of the Umbria-Marche (700 m on sea level), this villa has its origins in an ancient farmhouse recently renovated preserving the flavor of past country houses.
The property is surrounded by romantic forests and green areas for relaxing walks, it has 12 beds and a beautiful outdoor swimming pool. It's particularly suitable for families with children or groups of friends wishing to spend a holiday on Marche hills, in complete freedom and in direct contact with nature. Central heating. Cot and high chair available on request. For a perfect holiday on Marche hills !
The ground floor includes:
- living area with Sat-TV and special table for games
- large dining room with cozy fireplace and outdoor access
- fully equipped kitchen with large fridge, grill with lava rock, oven and hob with 4 burners, dishwasher.
The first floor includes:
- spacious double bedroom with extra bed, fireplace, bathroom with shower and access to a covered terrace
- a large double bedroom with 2 beds in wood alcoves and bathroom with shower
- a double bedroom with extra bed, bathroom with shower
- a beautiful dependence with 2 beds and bathroom with shower.
- Smoking allowed
- Pets allowed
- Cot available
- Free parking
- Washing machine