Raffinato casale con bellissima piscina, Marche, Italy
In a quiet and panoramic position between Tuscany, Umbria and Le Marche, elegant and stylish holiday villa built in1700 but recently tastefully renovated. The property is situated between Pesaro and Urbino hills and surrounded by extensive forests and green areas, ideal for long and relaxing walks.
The building was built on two floors , it has 30 beds and a lovely outdoor swimming pool. The ideal villa for your holiday on the Marche hills !
The ground floor includes:
- two beautiful suites with bathroom, fully equipped kitchenette and separate entrance
- a large common dining room with 30 seats
- a large fully kitchen with industrial equipped kitchenette (8 burners, 2 ovens, dishwasher, 1 large refrigerator with freezer and grill with lava rock)
- a large living area with sofa, sat-tv and tables for games.
The upper floor includes:
- a wide entry
- a beautiful living area
- three double bedrooms, all with private bath
- two triple bedrooms, all with private bath
- three quadruple bedrooms, all with private bath.
The first floor includes:
- a double bedroom with private bath (possibility to add a single sofa bed)
- a triple bedroom with private bath (possibility to add a single sofa bed).
- Cot available
- Washing machine