Characteristic Marche villa with large pool, it was built in 1600 but with recently renovated. The property is located on a high hill (800 m on sea level), from here you can enjoy wonderful views of woods and meadows of the Marche Apennine landscape. The villa has preserved its original features thanks to a sophisticated renovation highlighted by a country style decor and with the popular Italian style.
The property is ideal up to 19 guests, inside there are several levels and several access, in addition a bedroom and a bathroom are free of architectural barriers. Available for our guests a large and wonderful pool, gas central heating, sat-tv, dishwasher and grill with lava rock. Cot and high chair on request.
The ground floor includes:
- two living area communicating with each other, one with antique fireplace from 1400 and the second one with sat-tv and access to a small terrace for sunny outdoor dining
- dining room communicating with a fully equipped kitchen complete with large fridge, oven, grill with lava rock, freezer and dishwasher
- two double bedrooms, one with access to a covered terrace
- one bedroom with two beds
- two bedrooms with bunk beds, two bathrooms with shower and bathroom service pool.
The first floor includes:
- one double bedroom, bathroom with shower.
The loft includes:
- hallway with sofa and reading table
- two double bedrooms (average height 2 m / max 2.5 m), two bathrooms with shower.
The small tower includes:
a characteristic and suggestive children's room with 3 beds.
- Cot available
- Free parking
- Washing machine
- Pets allowed
- Smoking allowed