The Apartment "Papillon"
* Has been extensively renovated and exclusively as granite floors in hallways and bathrooms and parquet in the living areas,
* Is equipped with modern, new furniture,
* Has 2 rooms with a total of 45m ²,
* Has a bathroom with bath, toilet and wash basin.
* The maximum occupancy is 4 persons.
* There is a Non smoking apartment!
* It is on the 5th Floor and accessible by lift.
* WLAN and LAN-connection
* Double bed with 2 bedside tables, large wardrobe, dressing mirror
* Wardrobe, Side Board
* Couch to double bed with a sleeping area of 180x200cm extendable
* Large coffee table, wall unit with SAT-TV (82cm), CD and DVD Player
* Desk and Executive Chair
* Dining Table with 4 barstools
* Mini kitchen with microwave, 2 hotplates, sink and refrigerator / freezer
* Coffee maker, toaster and kettle
* Coffee, and table service and cutlery for 6 persons each
* Pots, pans, bowls, etc.
* Towels and bed linen
* clothes washer and laundry dryer sharing
If you need anything else, we make it to you at short notice for use locally. Talk to us. We are happy to fulfill your individual needs.
Here you can really feel at home.
Our town house is located a little bit to the north of the old town (Altstadt) and the city center in the heart of the state capital city Düsseldorf, between
the Schadowstraße shopping area and the world-famous Königsallee to the south,
the Rhine with its wonderful promenade along the banks to the west,
the Grafenberg woods with the racecourse and golf courses to the east, and
the trade fair, the LTU-Arena, the ISS-Dome and the airport to the north.
There are very good connections to the public transport system. There are bus, tram and S-Bahn (railway) stops in the immediate vicinity so that you can easily and quickly reach the trade fair (Messe), the airport and the main station (Hauptbahnhof). If you wish, you can also rent a bicycle during your stay.
Just make yourself feel at home. Individually tailored hospitality and personal attention are of the first importance for us.
We offer 2 other private accommodations in the same house. Please, look at our other listings.
home-appartements - Private trade fair apartment -
furnished apartment - Guest room - holiday apartment
with bicycle rental in Düsseldorf
More space and more independence - Your alternative to a hotel
Base price for one person: 80, - € per day
plus 20, - € for each additional person (maximum occupancy 4 people)
each bed linen, towels, cleaning and
all ancillary costs such as electricity, water and gas.
Discount for long-term and frequent bookers:
from 1 week 20%, from 2 weeks 30%, from 3 weeks 40%,
from 1 month 50%, from 2 months 55%, from 3 months 60%
Exhibition Award: normal 20%, 50% major trade fairs
Bicycle Rental or Movement Trainer:
Guests: 3, - € per day, 12, - € per week, 35, - € per month
for non-guests: 4, - € per day, 16, - € per week, 47, - € per month
- Washing machine
Availability calendar and prices
- Cleanliness 4.0
- Facilities 3.0
- Location 3.0
- Value for money 3.0
- Accuracy of description 4.0
Umair 5.0 09/09/2011
Nice, clean apartment with good transport links, the supermarkets and a very good kebab shop is nearby. Getting to center does not take long via tram or S Bhan.
Christine 2.0 02/20/2014
Wohl wissend, dass die Dusche kein warmes Wasser hat,da Boiler zu klein und Druck nicht aussreichend, Wohnung an zwei Damen zur Modesmesse für funf Übernachtungen vermietet! Keine Rückmeldung bis heute (drei Wochen her), keine Entschuldigung, keine Entschädigung finanzieller Art! Eine Frechheit!! Nicht emphlenswert!
Guido 4.0 10/04/2013
Sehr schönes und gepflegtes Appartement mit allem was man zum Leben braucht.
Wir kommen gerne wieder.
Christian 3.0 07/14/2013
Schlüsselübergabe durch eine Nachbarin, habe die Gastgeber nicht kennengelernt
Umair 5.0 09/09/2011
Andreas and Annelie were excellent hosts, and very helpful in introducing me to the local area. They made me feel welcome and even stayed up late to receive me on a Sunday night.
Christine 5.0 02/20/2014
Schien am telefon sehr kompetent! Dem war leider nicht so!