The interior is composed of one living-sleeping area with wooden floor, a fully equipped kitchen and a small bathroom. There is a double queen size bed, a small desk and a two person sofa next to a coffee table and a flat TV (101 cm).
The kitchen is separate and has been equipped with the necessary to cook basic meals while on holiday: gas cooker, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, kettle, fridge/freezer, utensils etc. You also have here a small dining table for two.
The bathroom is very modern and comes equipped with bathtub and washing machine.
Other services include air-conditioning, flat Tv and Tv cable, phone line (for local calls only) wireless internet connection, hair dryer, iron and iron board.
The Old Town – where you will found more than 150 restaurants, clubs and pubs is situated at just 5 minutes walking. The closest subway station is University Square – at just 3-4 minutes walking. In the closest vicinity you will found small markets where you can buy fresh vegetables and fruits and grocery products.
Recommended for youngsters or those travelling on budget, this is a functional holiday apartment offered at an affordable price. Perfect for those who want to stay in the very center and explore Bucharest on foot!
• breakfast - 5 euro/person
• extra cleaning – 10 euro (including sheets/towels change)
• baby cot (for children under 3 years ) – free
• transfer from / to the airport – 25 euro/one way ; 45 euro/round trip *
• transfer from / to railway station – 10 euro/one way *
• shopping at request (15 % commission from the invoice)
• taxi in Bucharest – from 15 euro/hour
• one day trip at Bran (Dracula) and Peles Castle – 150 euro (for 2 persons)
• one day trip at Bran (Dracula) and Peles Castle – 170 euro (for 3-4 persons)
• * one car, 3 (maximum 4) persons
|Space offered||Entire place|
- Air conditioning
- Washing machine