The studio is located in the center of Bucharest, near the Cişmigiu Gardens. It was recently renovated and is located on the 12th floor of one of the highest buildings in the area, so the view is spectacular.
Sunset Studio has a large living room with a king size bed, two armchairs, coffee table, desk, big screen LED TV - 102 cm, fully equipped kitchen, where you can find everything you need to prepare a quick breakfast or dinner: refrigerator, electric stove, toaster, coffee maker, kettle and bathroom with shower, toilet and free hotel cosmetics: soap and shampoo
The public transport is near: metro "Piata Universitatii" is at 2 minute walking from the building, the bus station is right in front of the entrance and the taxi station is also very close, so you can find a taxi whenever you need.
In order to make your visit enjoyable, we also offer free wi-fi internet and a welcome pack with salt, pepper, sugar, tea and coffee for free. For any problem, you can contact us 24 hours / day, 7 days / week by phone, email or at the office located in the vicinity.
In the same building we have 3 more studios and 2 apartments with 2 bedrooms.
• breakfast - 6 euro/person
• extra cleaning – 10 euro (including sheets/towels change)
• baby cot (for children under 3 years ) – free
• extra bed (for children older then 3 years and adults) – 10 euro/day
• transfer from / to the airport – 25 euro/one way ; 45 euro/round trip *
• transfer from / to railway station – 10 euro/one way *
• shopping at request (15 % commission from the invoice)
• taxi in Bucharest – from 15 euro/hour
• one day trip at Bran (Dracula) and Peles Castle – 150 euro (for 2 persons)
• one day trip at Bran (Dracula) and Peles Castle – 170 euro (for 3-4 persons)
• * one car, 3 (maximum 4) person.