The apartment is very bright and quiet because it is on the third floor of a typical florentine building situated in a central but noiseless street. It is strategic to reach the Fortezza da Basso (Pitti Fair, Artigianato Fair etc.), and Palazzo dei Congressi e Palazzo dgli Affari. Only 5 minutes walk from the Accademia (with Michelangelo's David), just 10 minutes to reach the Duomo and only few minutes to get to Ponte Vecchio, the Uffizi, Piazza della Signoria and via Tornabuoni.
The area is full of restaurants and cafés. We will be happy to suggest the best ones for quality/price, where you can try the genuine florentine food.
In the same street there is a supermarket (Il Centro), while 5 minutes (at the end of the street) you will find the most famous local market in town (S. Lorenzo).
The house comes with:
- 2 TV (Sky), DVD player
- Internet with WiFi
- Gas hobs and electric oven
- Microwave oven
- Washing machine
- Laundry in the loft
- Independent heating
- Linens and towels
- Iron and ironing board
- Parking garage (at an additional cost) just 100 meters away
If you wish, we can add a folding bed for another guest.
Pets are allowed upon confirmation.
Getting to the apartment:
- From Florence Airport: by taxi (15 minutes) or by bus (which connects the airport to the railway station Santa Maria Novella)
- From Pisa Airport: by bus or by train to Santa Maria Novella Station
- From the A1, exit Firenze Nord or Firenze Sud - depending on the place of origin. Follow the directions to the city center
- From Santa Maria Novella (railway station): 10 minutes on foot; 3 minutes by bus (lines 1, 6, 17 and 23).
The access to the center is forbidden by car, unless you park the car in one of the garages located in the area (one is just 100 meters from the apartment in the same street).
- Air conditioning
- Washing machine
- Pets allowed
- Cot available