With a newly renovated antique finish, the room is spacious enough for 1 or a couple. Bright indirect lighting and natural sunlight. A balcony that looks upon a red brick germanic castle (really!) and neighborhood greenery.
Kitchenette with sink and refrigerator. Plates, cups and silverware.
This 36sqm 3rd fl room is in a fascinating Thai neighborhood. French Quartier style room. Balcony, private en suite bathroom.
LONG TERM RENTAL: If you are looking for a longer term stay, there is PLENTY of closet, storage and shelf space.
This is a private room with a balcony on the third floor. Walk up. Washing machine on the 5th floor in my apartment. You just need to coordinate timing with me.
Interaction with Guests
I'm available all the time for recommendations on restaurants, street food stalls, Silom/other nightlife, transportation guidance, Thai translation, anything.
This area is perfect for explorers who want to experience a real Thai neighborhood rather living amidst mall culture or cookie-cutter condos. Plenty of great local food or a french bistro owned and run by a former 5-star hotel. A number of clean cheap massage places to recommend.
It's central to the business and key shopping areas (Silom, Siam, Rajdamri, Nana, and the rest of Sukhumvit in a short train ride). Chaopraya River within 20 min. Chinatown in about 30 by taxi (depending on traffic). Cloud47 rooftop bar recently opened - taxi in about 15 minutes. A local lotus pool terraced park. Near the city's largest green park Lumpini.
Nightlife@Silom (a 15 min walk) - sidewalk shopping, Patpong shopping/bars/restaurants/shows, "Pink Silom" Soi 2/Soi 4/G.O.D. clubs.
Local modified red pick up trucks or motorcycle taxis take you easily to the skytrain or subway stations. Or a 15-20 minute walk. Taxis always running through the main Suan Plu road.
Other Things to Note
For now, the apartment is not equipped with TV or a stove.
When making special offers or altering the reservation, please note Airbnb policy: "Airbnb service fees will update correspondingly with the change in price." We don't have control over this, so their fees are not included in the special offer or alteration.
- Welcome to have friends over for a drink.
- Please note that the rental is calculated accordingly to the number of occupants. If extra guests are found staying overnight in the apartment we reserve the right to terminate the rental agreement with immediate effect.
- If coming home from a night on the town, quietly make your way to the unit.
- Please turn off the air conditioning while you are out of the room. Do not leave it on hoping to return to a super-cooled room - it breaks the bank and the environment!
- Please take off shoes at the door to reduce dust and dirt.
- Smoking allowed on the fantastic balcony.
Availability calendar and prices