Taipei Wu’s Jade MRT guest house is located close to the Taipei Metro Hongshulin station of the Dan-Shui line. You are just one station away from one of the most famous historical sites in Taipei---Dan-Shui, and 30 min to Taipei center by Metro. In half-minute walking distance, you may reach the Metro, and several bus lines which will bring you to anywhere in Taipei City and DanShui. In addition, you can also enjoy a wonderful time visiting Hongshulin Natural Park, and a romantic time in watching the sun setting above Dan-Shui River and the sea.
Take a walk with your love one on the Dan-Shui River banks in the evening, or discover the historical area of Dan-Shui by bicycle. If you should be into golf, there are four courts located nearby.
A 25 meter swimming pool, a gym with fitness machines are located within the building and are free of charge to the disposal for Wu’s guests.
- A Queen size bed, (bed linens, pillow and blanket for 2 persons are provided)
- An extra single bed, (bed linens, pillow and blanket for 1 person is provided)
- Refrigerator (with freezer cabinet)
- Washing machine with dryer
- Hot water machine (for tea, coffee etc.,)
- Electric water heater (for shower)
- 37" digital Cable TV
- Broadband internet connection
- Leather sofa
Shared facilities in Wu’s house building (free-of-charge for our guests):
- Steam bath
- In-door swimming pool
- Gymnasium with shower room
- Roof garden
- Air conditioning
- Washing machine