Beautiful, modern, newly furnished apartment available for rent. Sheets, towels, hairdryer, etc all included. Free Wifi. In a renovated building, great location, @very center of Budapest, easy to get anywhere, groceries, restaurants, bars all next door.
Our apartment is well equipped to provide a comfortable stay in Budapest for max. 4 guests. This cosy apartment is located on the 1st floor (there is an elevator), in the inner corner of the building with windows to the calm and green courtyard. It is quiet despite of it's very central location. The apartment has double glazed windows, central heating (very warm - ideal with small children), baby gears and toys (free) and WIFI (free). 2 towels/guest, bed sheets, linens and pillows provided. Toiletries: soap, toilet papers, HAIR DRYER, washing machine, dryer, IRONING equipment.
LIVING ROOM - KITCHEN - DINING AREA:
* spacious and cozy with a pull-out sofa bed (160x200cm) which can comfortably accommodate 2 persons, satellite television, armchair, kitchen and dining area seats up to 4 persons. The kitchen is equipped with all the needed requirements in order to prepare simple meals: fridge, electric plate, toaster, kettle, coffee, microwave-oven, cooking facilities.
* Quality double bed (160x200cm), bedsides, reading ligths and a big cupboard.
* The flat features a spacious bathroom with shower and WC.
Although the apartment is non-smoking, the inner courtyard provides a good opportunity.
* We can also provide baby gears, including baby cot, high chair, tub and chamber pot at no extra charge.
* Secured parking place for car in Csányi utca (2 min. by walk) for 10€/day.
The apartment is in a historical building, located in Liszt Ferenc square next to Andrássy Avenue - iconic boulevard in Budapest, Hungary, dating back to 1872. This area is a Unesco World Heritage Site since 2002. It is also one of Budapest's main shopping streets, with fine cafes, restaurants, theatres, and luxury boutiques like Dolce&Gabbana, Louis Vuitton, Armani, Gucci and more. The building was built in the early 1900s for well-off families. It still retains the "belles époque".
You will immediately fall in love with this part of the town as it is vibrant, exciting and upcoming area of Budapest, still very close to everything, but a place where locals are actually living, with many restaurants, cafés and bars that are good quality and not touristy. Our building is next to Liszt Academy of Music with a charming square - also ideal to sit down and listening some nice classical music occasionally.
|Space offered||Entire place|
|Bed type||Real bed|
- Free parking
- Cable TV
Availability calendar and prices
- Cleanliness 4.0
- Facilities 4.0
- Location 5.0
- Value for money 4.0
- Accuracy of description 5.0
Bernard 4.0 08/28/2016
Proche du centre dans un quartier animé et près d'un accès au métro, bien insonorisé, très satisfaits de notre séjour
Bernard 5.0 08/28/2016
Bon accueil, bons conseils, français excellent
Luis 5.0 04/19/2016
The host was very helpful with me. Althought she was not in Budapest that weekend she was very helpfull by telephone at every moment.
Julia 5.0 10/30/2013
Kinga persönlich haben wir nicht kennengelernt. Wir hatten aber sehr netten Email-Kontakt im Vorwege mit ihr und Marta mit hilfreichen Tipps zur Anreise. Sie haben uns auch ein Taxi organisiert, das uns am Flughafen aufgesammelt hat. Unsere späte Ankunftszeit war auch kein Problem. Englisch-Kenntnisse super. Alles in allem: unkompliziert und nett.