Ruby flat consists of two bedrooms (one is very large), a small dressing room, a living room, a kitchen, a bathroom and a cozy small garden. Flat is built on a total area of 115 square meters (1238 square feet). The large bedroom, dress room and garden are at the downstairs and the other rooms are at the upstairs in this reversed duplex flat. It can comfortably accommodate 8 people with 2 queen beds and 4 single beds (two of them are portable). This number can be extended to 10 people by a sofa bed.
In the kitchen you can find more than enough plates, forks, spoons, knives, pots and cooking equipment and stove, coffee maker, kettle, french press, toaster, microwave oven, refrigerator, freezer, various spices, some snack food that you can eat and drink as cold/hot when you enter the flat.
RUBY’s other features include:
- 2 air conditioners, one in living room in upstairs and another is in bedroom in downstairs
- Radiators as heating system (with natural gas boiler)
- Professional table soccer
- Hi-speed wireless internet connection
- Converter plugs that you can use all your electronic goods in Turkey
- Electronic ticket called ‘Istanbul Kart’ which you can use in all public transportation vehicles in Istanbul by discounted prices.
- A cell phone with Turkish SIM card to reach me at any time you need.
- Washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, hairdryer, iron and ironing board
- 24/7 hot water
- Very high quality linens, bed sheets and towels.
- All kind of soap and detergent you may need during your stay.
- Flat screen television with HD cable TV connection
- Many other details prepared to make you feel at home
- Baby cot is provided upon request. (free of charge)
Ruby is located at a very silent building with less than 10 residents in one of the safest and tranquillest streets (Cihangir – Purtelas Street) of Taksim that is one of the most important touristic, entertainment and nightlife centers of Istanbul. Stay in Ruby and you are just a few minutes away from hundreds of restaurants, cafes, clubs, bars, shops, bookstores, antique shops, and art galleries in Taksim. Please check end of the description for detailed distance information.
CHECK - IN
Ruby looks exactly the same as shown at the photos. When you make your reservation, I will send an e-mail about details of vehicles you can use to reach flat, clear address description and some other details. When you check in, I will inform you about how to utilize the flat, details of the district, and recommend you certain local places (I am sure you will like them) among which there are places even not known by native Turks and offer detailed information about touristic places. If you wish, we can take a tour around neighborhood. In addition, I can arrange your transfers from the airport by shuttle which can transfer up to 17 people at reasonable prices.
Please read the reviews by former guests to get a better insight about my flats and services and feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.
Hope to meet you soon,
***** There are very discounted prices for reservations between 10th Jan - 10th March of every year.
***** Important note: I can not accept more than 3 children in my flats.
-1-4 minutes’ walk from many groceries, large supermarkets, bakery, taxi stand, dry cleaning, florist, tailor and many restaurants ( some of them are open 24/7 )
-2-3 minutes’ walk from Findikli tram (train) station
-6-7 minutes’ walk from Taksim bus stop, Findikli bus stop, Taksim metro station, Taksim Square, Istiklal Avenue
-7-8 minutes’ walk from Kabatas ferry port which leads to Princes’ Islands, Bosphorus tours, Asian Side
-10 minutes’ walk from Dolmabahce Palace
-25 minutes’ walk from Galata Tower
-15 minutes’ drive by bus from Valens Aqueduct (4th century)
-20 minutes’ walk or 7-8 minutes’ drive by tram (train) from Spice Bazaar, Galata Bridge
- 15 minutes’ drive by tram (train) from Sultanahmet Mosque (Blue Mosque), Hagia Sophia, Basilica Cistern, Archeological Museum, Topkapi Palace
-20 minutes’ drive by tram (train) from Cemberlitas and Cemberlitas Turkish bath
-25 minutes’ drive by tram (train) from Suleymaniye Mosque, Beyazit Mosque, Grand Bazaar, Istanbul University
-15-45 minutes’ drive by taxi from Ataturk Airport (depends on traffic)
- Air conditioning
- Cot available
- Washing machine