One of the cool things about my apartment is the location. Have you heard about La Sagrada Familia? My house is located 4 blocks!
So, enjoy a quiet place, located in the Neighbourhood de Gràcia, one of the busiest area of Barcelona, just 4 streets from the "Sagrada Familia", 4 metro stops from the Parc Güell.
Privacy and tranquility guaranteed. Only people respectful, quiet and friendly. GLBT.
The room is simple, quiet and very useful. It has twin bed (2 single beds) with bright ambient light. Has fan and heating. It is fully furnished.
The apartment consists of: a large bathroom (with hairdryer), a living room, cable TV and Internet / Wi-Fi, washing machine (no dryer), common computer, a small but fully equipped kitchen: available to prepare breakfast and quick dinner. The kitchen can be used for light meals (as pastas, sandwiches, salads..).
And to begin the morning with the best coffee nespresso!
The apartment is inside the block and not hear the noise of the city. It is located on the mezzanine (first floor) with a lift.
"Gracia – Sagrada Familia" is a popular picturesque neighborhood, has beautiful places and beautiful buildings, and plenty of bars, cafes and restaurants.
One of the best areas of Barcelona: the "Sagrada Familia" is the perfect place to meet this architectural wonder, is surrounded by two beautiful squares, and one rambla " La Rambla Gaudi".
It is one of the areas of the city located near everywhere. A peaceful place, even with the advantage of having four supermarkets within 100 meters.
A 4 streets (5/8 minutes walk) there are 2 metro stations: "Sagrada Familia" (line 5, line 2) and "Joanic" (L4, beaches in 15 minutes) will take you straight to the neighborhood "Gothic", the neighborhood "Borne", the port, the beach and other parts of the city. Anyway, you are within walking distance of "Las Ramblas" (30 minutes walking), and the beautiful Park Güell
On the same street there is a bus and night bus lines to the center, to the airport.
FREE SERVICES FROM THE HOST:
* I provide you with towels (2 fresh towels for showering and hand) and bed linen
* Heating and fans
* Hair dryer, if you need
* shampoo and bath foam
*washing machine (not dryer)
* common computer: if you have no computer, so that you can make use of it, between 9 and 12 am, 1 hour maximum.
* Maps about Barcelona.
*Guidebooks about Barcelona: English, French, Spanish. For the guidebooks: Insurance € 10 :( .
* Calls to landlines in Spain.
* Kitchen: small but fully equipped kitchen: available to prepare breakfast and quick dinner. The kitchen can be used for light meals (as pastas, sandwiches, salads..).. and to begin the morning with the best coffee nespresso!
* Space in the refrigerator to store food. Use refrigerator and microwave are free.
* Small "breakfast" Welcome: water bottle, candy, chocolates, crossainte, etc.
*The room has a lock,
* a pair of keys so you can leave or enter the house without constraint of time.
*Check-out of the room is at 12.00 AM, but you can keep your luggage at the apartment until afternoon or night.
From the airport, three options:
1. Taxi direct: the more expensive, between 25 and 35 €.
2. Aerobus: from the airport to "Plaza Urquinaona": buy round trip 9.95€), after, you can take metro line 2 to stop "Holy Family/Sagrada Familia" and then 5 blocks home.
3. Train (Renfe are called) from the airport to Stop "Barna-Sant" is the "Sant Estacio"( train and bus station) and then change to metro line 5 until the Sagrada Familia (stop "Sagrada Familia"), which is 5 blocks home.
Once booked, you will receive a confirmation email with a lot of useful information on how to reach the apartment from the main airports of Barcelona, where to buy tickets, price, airport facilities, etc. website link to local public transport for general information and link with general advice on safety in Barcelona.
Enjoy a wonderful stay in Barcelona. Please send message before booking through 9flats.
Take some time and read the recommendations of old guests, they'll tell you more about the room, the flat and about me :)
The best thing for you, Julian Mussi Espasandin.
- WiFi (wireless LAN)
- Cleanliness 4.0 stars
- Facilities 4.0 stars
- Location 4.0 stars
- Value for money 4.0 stars
- Accuracy of description 4.0 stars
marianne 3.0 stars 04/20/2013
Der Gastgeber war sehr ordentlich und sehr genau. Die stimmung war nicht immer entspannt, man hatte das gefühl für ihn ist es nicht einfach andere personen in seiner wohnung zu haben.
Francina Beatrix 4.0 stars 06/26/2013
A very friendly and helpful host
Jordi 5.0 stars 12/21/2012
Julian was a very good host, very helpful and pleasant to have conversation with. Recommended!
Natascha 4.0 stars 04/14/2012
Julian was a very friendly and helpful host. Whenever we had a question, we could address him and he tried to make our stay in Barcelona as pleasant as possible. The flat was very tidy and the metro station not far away so that we could reach all sights in a little while. So all in all, we can highly recommend Julian as a host :)