One of the cool things about my apartment is the location. Have you heard about La Sagrada Familia? My house is located 4 blocks!
So, enjoy a quiet place, located in the Neighbourhood de Gràcia, one of the busiest area of Barcelona, just 4 streets from the "Sagrada Familia", 4 metro stops from the Parc Güell.
Privacy and tranquility guaranteed. Only people respectful, quiet and friendly. GLBT.
It is a family home.
I always expect a message before booking.
Weekends (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) 2 night minimum. Not possible to book one night.
If you've read the description, you can book without asking, However, I think it is ALWAYS ALWAYS better to ask before everything.
-My calendar is always updated.
- Once you enter your dates and correct number of guests, 9flats will give you an accurate quote.
- Check in after midnight: charge of 20 €
The room is simple, quiet and very useful. It has twin bed (2 single beds) with bright ambient light. Has fan and heating. It is fully furnished.
The apartment consists of: a large bathroom (with hairdryer), a living room, cable TV and Internet / Wi-Fi, washing machine (no dryer), a small but fully equipped kitchen: available to prepare breakfast and quick dinner. The kitchen can be used for light meals (as pastas, sandwiches, salads..).
And to begin the morning with the best coffee nespresso!
The apartment is inside the block and not hear the noise of the city. It is located on the mezzanine (first floor) with a lift.
"Gracia – Sagrada Familia" is a popular picturesque neighborhood, has beautiful places and beautiful buildings, and plenty of bars, cafes and restaurants.
One of the best areas of Barcelona: the "Sagrada Familia" is the perfect place to meet this architectural wonder, is surrounded by two beautiful squares, and one rambla " La Rambla Gaudi".
It is one of the areas of the city located near everywhere. A peaceful place, even with the advantage of having four supermarkets within 100 meters.
A 4 streets (5/8 minutes walk) there are 2 metro stations: "Sagrada Familia" (line 5, line 2) and "Joanic" (L4, beaches in 15 minutes) will take you straight to the neighborhood "Gothic", the neighborhood "Borne", the port, the beach and other parts of the city. Anyway, you are within walking distance of "Las Ramblas" (30 minutes walking), and the beautiful Park Güell
On the same street there is a bus and night bus lines to the center, to the airport.
FREE SERVICES FROM THE HOST:
* I provide you with towels (2 fresh towels for showering and hand) and bed linen
* Heating and fans
* Hair dryer, if you need
* shampoo and bath foam
*washing machine (not dryer)
* Maps about Barcelona.
*Guidebooks about Barcelona: English, French, Spanish. For the guidebooks: Insurance € 10 :( .
* Calls to landlines in Spain.
* Kitchen: small but fully equipped kitchen: available to prepare breakfast and quick dinner. The kitchen can be used for light meals (as pastas, sandwiches, salads..).. and to begin the morning with the best coffee nespresso!
* Small "breakfast" Welcome: water bottle, candy, chocolates, crossainte, etc.
*The room has a lock,
* a pair of keys so you can leave or enter the house without constraint of time.
From the airport, three options:
1. Taxi direct: the more expensive, between 25 and 35 €.
2. Aerobus: from the airport to "Plaza Universitat": buy round trip 9.95€), after, you can take metro line 2 to stop "Holy Family/Sagrada Familia" and then 5 blocks home.
3. Train (Renfe are called) from the airport to Stop "Barna-Sant" is the "Sant Estacio"( train and bus station) and then change to metro line 5 until the Sagrada Familia (stop "Sagrada Familia"), which is 5 blocks home.
- WiFi (wireless LAN)
- Cleanliness 4.0 stars
- Facilities 4.0 stars
- Location 4.0 stars
- Value for money 4.0 stars
- Accuracy of description 4.0 stars
marianne 3.0 stars 04/20/2013
Der Gastgeber war sehr ordentlich und sehr genau. Die stimmung war nicht immer entspannt, man hatte das gefühl für ihn ist es nicht einfach andere personen in seiner wohnung zu haben.
Francina Beatrix 4.0 stars 06/26/2013
A very friendly and helpful host
Jordi 5.0 stars 12/21/2012
Julian was a very good host, very helpful and pleasant to have conversation with. Recommended!
Natascha 4.0 stars 04/14/2012
Julian was a very friendly and helpful host. Whenever we had a question, we could address him and he tried to make our stay in Barcelona as pleasant as possible. The flat was very tidy and the metro station not far away so that we could reach all sights in a little while. So all in all, we can highly recommend Julian as a host :)