Featuring panoramic views of the Warsaw city centre, the Apartament 23 Piętro is housed on the 23rd floor, 300 metres from the Palace of Culture and Science. It offers an LCD TV and stylish interiors.
The 23 Piętro apartment is decorated with bright colours, dark parquet floors and stylish furniture. It comes with a seating area and a large bathroom with floor heating, a bathtub and a hairdryer.
You can prepare meals and drinks in a fully equipped kitchenette with a dishwasher, a dining area and a refrigerator. There is also a washing machine available. Apartment staff can arrange for Modlin or Chopin Airport or train staton pickup. There is also a possibility for other taxi services. At extra charge, an additional bed and a children's feeding chair is available for children under 3 years.
Apartament 23 Piętro is located within a 10-minute drive of the Warsaw Old Town with many restaurants and cafés. Warsaw Central Railway Station is a 15-minute walk away.
Sródmiescie is a great choice for travellers interested in History, Food and Culture.
• Kitchen: stove, refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, table and chairs, electric kettle, cutlery,utensils
• Living room: double sofa bed,TV, coffee table
• Bedroom: 160x200cm double bed, wardrobe, bedside tables,
• Bedroom 2: 140x200cm double bed, wardrobe, bedside tables,
• Bathroom with shower, sink, toilet, washing machine
• Hall: wardrobe, large mirror
• Also available: Internet wi-fi, cable TV with a digital package.
• Service includes towels and bed linen
- Cot available
- Washing machine
Availability calendar and prices
Sabine 5.0 stars 08-09-2015
Wir wurden vor Ort umgebucht weil unser Appartment verkauft wurde! Das wurde uns erst vor Ort mitgeteilt, obwohl das Appartment schon länger verkauft war.
We were rebooked local because our apartment was sold! This we were told only after we arrived, although the apartment was sold long time ago.
Albert 1.0 stars 04-20-2015
WE arrive to Warsaw thinking that everything was Ok and when we call to the apartment they said to us that the apartment was cancelled and there was not options to book any apartment. Nobody adviced us that the apartment was not available.
Hussain 5.0 stars 09-10-2015
Thank you for hosting us. We did indeed have a good time and enjoyed our stay at the flat.
However, just a couple of issues you should know as my feedback:
- Two out of the four gas burners were not working! We called but no one came to fix them!
- The map on the website is not correct!
- You need to give the guests at least two sets of the keys as it was difficult for me and my wife to be out on different times.
- The bed mattress needs to be of a better quality as it is very soft and not comfortable to sleep on!
Other then that all is good. The location is very good and the area is very nice, green and quite.
Once again, thank you and hopefully we will rent from you again because we visit Poland every year for the summer as my wife's family lives there.