A Luxury 1 bedroom self-catering apartment with balcony and views toward Table Mountain - a stone throw away from the V&A Waterfront. This beautiful & air-conditioned apartment is situated within the central hub of the De Waterkant village, well known for its excellent restaurants and nightlife.
FEATURES & FACILITIES
• A fully furnished apartment with air-conditioning, Flat screen Satellite TV (DSTV), Wireless Internet & home theatre system
• Fully equipped open plan kitchen with Dishwasher& Washing Machine
• Separate Bedroom with en-suite bathroom (Shower over Bath)
• Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen bed & 1 Double sleeper couch
• Private balcony with patio set and views towards Table Mountain
• The “old world charm” complex offers a pool, gym and retail complex downstairs
• Excellent security (24h concierge) & safe / secure basement parking
Welcome to this modern & luxury apartment – fully furnished, and centrally located in De Waterkant close to V&A Waterfront, Convention Centre, CBD and CTICC. The kitchen is fully equipped with fridge, stove (hob/plates & oven), microwave oven, kettle, toaster, dishwasher, washing machine & a full range of crockery & cutlery.
The complex also features 24 hour manned security (concierge), retail stores on street level, a Laundromat, a pool, gymnasium and an allocated parking bay for this unit in the secure basement.
This is truly a wonderful location for the business or leisure visitor seeking upmarket accommodation in a central location.
Walking distance to variety of shops, restaurants and general amenities and within close range to Cape Town’s major attractions such as V&A Waterfront, Table Mountain, CBD and CTICC (Convention Centre).
At the turn of the previous century, they did design right. Not only because it was classical in form and function. Not only because it was the birth of a new age and an explosion of fresh ideas. But because they did it with soul. It was the beginning of a new era. A time of industry. It was the industrial revolution. And with this era came the music, the freedom of spirit and the romanticism. It is in this spirit that The Rockwell was conceived.
In the early 1900's they realized something fundamental. They realized that rock and steel alone is not good enough. A building of rock and steel is good. It is solid. But rock, without soul, is just rock.
The craftsmanship must have character.
The design must have heart.
The Rockwell has it all.
• Car Hire & Day Tours (incl. Safaris)
• Tourist Information
• Food & Catering Services
• Free Mobile Sim Starter Kit (Number can be provided in advance to give to family and friends before arrival)
• Weekly Housekeeping Service (incl. Towels & Linen) – more frequent cleaning available at additional cost
• Internet Data Card Rental Option
• Baby Cot Rental Option
• Cape Town International Airport: within 21 km
• Cape Town International Convention Centre: within 1 km
• V & A Waterfront: within 1 km
• City Centre: within 1 km
• Table Mountain Cable Car: 5 km
• Clifton /Camps bay Beaches: 6 km
|Space offered||Entire place|
|Bed type||Real bed|
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV