MODERN, SPECIOUS SELF-CATERING HOLIDAY APARTMENT IN EDINBURGH , FREE PARKING , Wi-Fi, SLEEPS 8
The apartment has just been completed in summer 2014 so everything in it is brand new and is finished to a very high standard with mod coms. Spacious and comfortable apartment overlooking Holyrood Park, with stunning views of Arthur's Seat. To add more comfort and privacy to your stay its main door apartment.
The 3 bedroom apartment is ideal for up to 8 guests and is centrally located - an excellent base from which to explore Edinburgh with everything very close at hand. Reserved car parking space plus additional free parking space available.
LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION!
Just 10 minutes' walk from the apartment brings you to the imposing Hollywood Palace (the Queen's residence in Edinburgh) and Park, Scottish Parliament and Edinburgh's famous Royal Mile.
There a many shops including a Sainsbury's store nearby (only 5 min. walk). Within walking distance to the Playhouse Theatre, Colton Hill, local restaurants, pubs, bistros, shops etc. An excellent choice of buses will take you to all the tourist attractions in and around Edinburgh.
Come back to a warm, cozy apartment after the delights of Edinburgh, whether you are here on holiday or business. You will be pleasantly surprised if you are seeking a high quality, comfortable, relaxing experience at a reasonable price when compared to a hotel.
To make your stay comfortable your apartment has all the modern essentials including:
• Each from three bedrooms has hotel style zip and link beds so can be make up with 2 SINGLE BEDS or a SUPER KING SIZE bed. Build -in wardrobes in every room also
• Proper sized double sofa bed for the 7th and 8th guest.
• TWO bathrooms - one has bath and shower, sink, toilet second bathroom (en-suite) has shower, sink, and toilet
• Sunny living/dining room with comfy leather corner sofa bed, armchairs, flat 40" screen TV with free view, Blu-Ray, DVD, coffee table and large dining table with 6 chairs.
• Well equipped kitchen with dishwasher and washing machine. All the essential items for a self-catering holiday eg, glasses, plates, pots etc.
• High speed wireless broadband
• Hypoallergenic Hotel Style linen and bedding in high quality cotton and towels provided
• High chair, baby travel cot(s) – upon request
NOT SUITABLE FOR STAGS, HENS OR ROWDY GROUPS (ie no parties allowed in the apartment)
It is a non-smoking apartment. Sorry, no pets.
For longer stays and LAST MINUTE reservations it is often possible to obtain rate reductions, depending upon the availability and the length of stay. Please CONTACT us.
A meet and greet service is provided whereby the owner will be at the apartment on your arrival to hand over keys and provide
A security refundable deposit of £200 or 200 Euro is payable on your arrival (in cash) and you will give it back at check-out day if there are no breakages or damages to the apartment and the apartment is left in a respectful condition as it was when you arrived.
|Space offered||Entire place|