We want to sublet our nice room with private bathroom in a 2-bed-room apartment from December 19th 2014 until January 4th 2015.
We are busy working professionals, with a love for traveling, the beach and the mountains. During the day, we are working hard most of the time and we love to go out with our friends on the evenings.
This Christmas we are planning on travel to Europe so our cosy private bedroom will be all yours (and perfect for a couple)!
Our sweet roommate Jen is a lot of fun, we love to hang out with her and she will be happy to help you with any questions while we are not around.
> The Space
We would love to have you stay in our cosy well-lit private bedroom with queen-size bed and private en suite bathroom in the heart of beautiful Kitsilano, Vancouver - close to the beach and downtown! Enjoy the Mountain View!
Our tastefully two-bedroom apartment is centrally located with easy access to world famous Kits beach, downtown, UBC and the airport.
This rental comes with the following:
• your bedroom is north facing, with a large bright window offering plenty of natural lighting
• Comfortable queen-size bed, dresser, lamps, plants, large closet, storage,
• private en suite bathroom with full bathtub & shower
• Well equipped kitchen (rental includes access to staples, cleaning products, etc.)
• food storage is available for both dry and cold goods.
• tastefully decorated shared common areas: comfortable living room, kitchen and dining table
• patio with seating, BBQ and amazing views of the city, mountains and ocean.
There is also a communal larger rooftop patio.
• in-suite laundry (at no extra charge)
• wireless internet
• Free and easy street parking
• All utilities included (water, hydro, gas, Internet)
• secure building
• Extra closet space if needed
Price per week: 350$
Price for the whole time: 600$
> You like that? Contact us!
When you respond to this posting, please tell me about yourself and don't forget to include a contact number so that I can get back to you. We are a multilingual apartment, I speak Spanish and German and Jen speaks French, a bit of Russian and German.
And here some further information. . ..
> The Neighbourhood
Kitsilano was voted Vancouver's best neighbourhood in the Georgia Straight's "Best of Vancouver 2013" and locals know it, as the birthplace of Lululemon and Greenpeace.
In my opinion Kits is by far the best neighbourhood in Vancouver. With the world famous Kitsilano beach, plenty of excellent restaurants, café, shops and all amenities within easy walking distance, you will be assured to spend lots of time doing all the things you want to do to enjoy your trip.
Within a few blocks you will find everything you need:
• Our 4th Avenue is home to many of Vancouver's best restaurants, cafés, yoga studios& shopping
• Starbucks, sushi, Mexican food and local pubs are 3 minutes away
• Supermarkets: Safeway, Whole Foods (Capers), Market Place, No-Frills
• Kitsilano Farmer's Market, among other shops, fruit and vegetable stands and businesses
• Community Centre with gym
• 10-minute walk to Kitsilano Beach or 15 Min walk to Locarno Beach
> Getting around
There are multiple bus routes and stops within a short 1-5 minute walk. Buses to downtown depart many times per hour and pass through Downtown, Yaletown and Gastown neighbourhoods within minutes.
• On 4th Avenue (direct in front of our building) run the #4 and 7 Trolley buses to downtown, and 2 blocks down the #44 Express to downtown and the #84 Express to VCC Skytrain station.
• The #2 and #22 bus going downtown or to the Southlands runs two blocks away on McDonald. This is said to be the most beautiful transit route in Canada.
• On Broadway both the trolley bus #9 Broadway to Commercial Skytrain and the trolley bus #14 to downtown stop 4 blocks away from the apartment.
• The #99 B-Line (UBC/Commercial Skytrain) stops 4 blocks from the house.
• 10-minute drive or 15-minute bus ride into downtown Vancouver or UBC.
• 20-minute drive or 45 min bus and skytrain ride to the airport
• Car sharing services such as Car2go and Zip Car are available.
• Secure bike racks are available.
• Off West 2nd and Point Grey cycle paths
|Space offered||Private room|
|Bed type||Real bed|
- Free parking
- Washing machine