With breathtaking views, the penthouses boast large open spaces, inside and outside with covered terraces and is ideal for holiday living. “Fit for royalty”, these luxury apartments emanate a feeling of grandeur and may comfortably sleep up to eight persons in four en-suite bedrooms.
A spacious living area with a modern, open plan and interactive kitchen opens directly onto a large covered terrace overlooking the ocean. Furthermore, because of the duplication of lounges and dining areas, clients may choose to dine and relax indoors or on the terrace
Because of its unique location on one of the island’s best beaches in Pointe D'Esny, the complex is the ultimate address for a truly unforgettable holiday experience, suited to the independent traveller or ideal for families and groups.
=== KEY FEATURES ===
• Calm and private
• Apartments are all beach front with panoramic views
• A world class rated beach and near perfect swimming conditions
• Amazing views & sunsets
• In a chic neighbourhood, near shops and restaurants
• Sand & reef (swim & snorkel)
=== SERVICES ===
• A complex manager is onsite 6 times weekly to supervise operations and attend to any issues you encounter during their stay.
• 6 times a week to fully service each apartment. Sundays and public holidays will cost an additional Rs. 650 per service and payable on checkout if requested by clients.
• 24/7 security guards and cameras on common areas.
• Alarm system in each apartment.
=== OTHER AMENITIES ===
CONSUMABLES REPLENISHED DAILY
• Luxury branded shampoo, body lotion and liquid shower soap
• Toilet paper
• Bin liners
• Washing liquid, powder and dishwasher tablets
• High thread-count quality cotton linens are provided and changed 3 times weekly: bed-sheets, towels, beach/pool towels, bath mats, duvet & covers, pillows & cases.
=== FOOD & DINING ===
• Breakfast can be ordered at cost + delivery fee of 8€ per day. Menu will be provided so you may order the night before.
• In-house dining:
Menus from Rs 3000 (~75€) for 4 people
• Custom pre-stocking: groceries payable at cost). Check list available on request.
• Standard welcome pack: for 50€ your kitchen will be stocked with a generous fruit basket with fresh tropical fruits, bottled water, fruit juice, coca cola, local beer, breakfast cereals, yoghurt and milk, slice breads, butter & fruit jams, coffee (Nespresso machine with 5 capsules).
• Cooler box provided for the beach
• Blue Bamboo Tel: 631 5801
• Les Copains d'Abord Tel: 631 9728
• Chez Maryse Tel: 978 8211
• Le Jardin de Beau Vallon Tel: 631 2850
=== ACTIVITIES ===
Blessed with the largest and most unspoiled lagoon in Mauritius, one may snorkel for days on end and still only discover a small percentage of the undersea life. Discover snorkeling at the villa by going out on your own or with an experienced guide on a sailboat. Alternatively, the Blue Bay Marine Park presents yet another opportunity to snorkel among some of the most beautiful coral formations in Mauritius, currently classified as a protected reserve.
• Beach Walks
At the earliest signs of dawn, a silent walk along the beach followed by an early morning swim is the best way to start one’s day, and is an intimate way to enjoy the luxury of this idyllic environment.
The particular stretch of beach in front of Pointe d’Esny is home to one of the clearest waters on the island, with a coral-free bed in front of the complex. This means guests can walk into the ocean freely knowing there is only soft sand underfoot.
the villa has it’s own petanque or “french bowls” area reserved for guests. A great way to spend the afternoon in the sun and enjoy the banter which comes with being competitive
Fishing may be organised at the complex to our clients delight, whether it be deep-sea fishing on the Royal Mauritius “52” fishing boat, rock-angling from the reef or a short trip in the lagoon with a local fisherman.
• Water Sports
A wide variety of watersports are available on prior arrangement. Clients may be picked up right in front of the complex beach for activities such as waterskiing.
• Island Trips
A great way to spend a day out in the spirit of adventure is to book a island trip. Most trips are fully catered and include drinks. Popular island trips include a full day Catamaran trip to Ile Aux Cerfs, or a boat trip to Ile aux Phare “ Lighthouse Island” where your skipper and his team will set up a lobster feast... highly recommended
• Glass Bottom Boat Trips
By arrangement with the complex manager, guests may enjoy a short trip over some of the most magnificent corals and underwater features for a great family outing. Guests can also enjoy snorkeling during the trip on prior arrangement.
Kitesurfing is popular throughout the year whenever the wind is strong enough. The location is perfect and lends itself to beginners as well as seasoned kiters. Services provided by the local kiteboarding schools vary from one-on-one lessons for beginners to equipment rental for the more experienced kiters.
• Quad-biking & Hiking
The Ferney Valley is an ideal place for quad trips and boasts a variety of mapped hiking trails for the more active guest. The restaurant at Ferney offers adventurous guests an opportunity to refuel
• Family Trips
Families could enjoy trips to destinations such as the La Vanille crocodile farm and the Ferney valley, as well as outings on the glass bottom boat and the Preskil Catamaran. Clients with rental cars could enjoy driving up north along the coastal road to soak up the authenticity of the East coast.
• Horse riding
Horse-riding trips may be organized along the dramatic cliffs of Union Ducray, further south - a surprising contrast to the sandy beaches Mauritius is famous for.
Whether you're a seasoned cyclist or simply want to see some of the local scenery first hand, the South East coast is cycling paradise. Little traffic compared to the rest of the island makes cycling along the coastal road into Mahebourg or towards Blue Bay ideal. The beautiful coastal road will take seasoned cyclists past sleepy villages along the way to the Anahita Sanctuary, Belle Mare and beyond - a magnificent cycling experience.
• Mountain Biking
Mountain biking enthusiasts will enjoy the South East with the slopes of Kestrel Valley and its surrounding hills in particular, as well as the endless possibilities of the surrounding sugar cane fields.
Mahebourg and the surrounding areas of “Vieux Grand Port” are rich with cultural significance and have become established cultural and historical landmarks over the years. A short trip north, up the coastal road to Pointe Cannon or to the Mahebourg Naval Museum, will prove an interesting outing: soak up the local history, stories of naval battles and fantastical folklore
0% fee More than 45 days prior to arrival
25% fee if 30-45 days prior
50% fee if 15-29 days prior
100% fee if less than 15 days prior
|Space offered||Entire place|
|Bed type||Real bed|
|City||Vieux Grand Port|
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
- Panoramic view
- Panoramic view
- Panoramic view
- Cable TV