Stay in this beautiful 83m2 apartment located in the heart of the city of Montreuil and perfect gateway to the legendary French capital!
Natural light floods the living room and three rooms in this apartment with sleek furnishings and beautiful works of contemporary art making this place an ideal base for a family gathering.
Without vis-à-vis, and located on the 8th and last floor of a new building and very quiet, this apartment consists of:
- A spacious lounge with leather sofas and fireplace, perfect for romantic evenings
- A large kitchen fully equipped and integrated worthy of the greatest leaders: large tops, induction hob, microwave ovens and electric toaster, kettle, dishwasher, washing machine machine, fridge, freezer ...
- A first bedroom with futon Japanese
- A second room with kid bed
- A third room with sofa bed
- A bathroom with tub and double sink
- A separate toilet
- A double private parking in the basement, accessible by a single lift.
- Baby beds available if necessary
Location and environment:
- A 7 minute walk to the Mairie de Montreuil metro, line 9 is an ideal gateway to all points of the capital
- A 13 minute walk from the Metro Gallieni, Line 3
- A one minute walk, a shopping arcade with Leader Price, bakery, scoop, post office, many schools ...
- A 3 minute drive to the Auchan Bagnolet the bravest
- Velib station at 50 m
- A 5 minute walk from the county park Montreau games for children, stage, views of the capital ...
- Equipment comfort: high-speed Internet, television, free phone out portable computer, excellent sound and thermal insulation (new building, wooden double glazed window)
- Suitable for events
- Wheelchair access
- Free parking
- Washing machine
- Cleanliness 5.0
- Facilities 5.0
- Location 4.0
- Value for money 5.0
- Accuracy of description 5.0
Uwe 5.0 04/27/2014
Thanks Guilhem and Lucie!
There was plenty of space for 4 people in th apartment ( we were 3), the parking in the garage was very helpful. 10 minutes to the metro but only 50m to the bus, which brings you in 2 minutes to the metro.
Full equiped kitchen. We would recommend the apartment to our friends.
Kathrin 4.0 04/24/2014
Die Toilette ist vom BAd getrennt, das ist wunderbar, denn es gibt kein Gedränge im Bad :-)
Soenke 4.0 07/11/2012
the place is very nice and cozy. The neiborhood is mixed but all people we met were extremely friendly . You walk 7 minutes to the metro. We rented a car and used both car (the house comes with a garage) and metro. Fantastic stay - makes us feel to really know something about Paris
Uwe 5.0 04/27/2014
Even we did not met in Paris we had always contact via e-mail, very fast response to all my questions.
Kathrin 5.0 04/24/2014
Wir wurden nett begrüsst und es wurde uns alles erklärt.
Soenke 5.0 07/11/2012
very pleasant family, who opened their private home to us. Very kind, helpfull , friendly, make you feel at home from first moment