* full privacy
* incl. sheets, linen & towels
* centrally located & perfect local facilities
* your hosts: creative fashion, music & art lovers
* non-smoking room
Your room is light, minimalistic industrial decorated and impresses with its high ceilings as well as its original heringbone floor and spaciousness, easily fitting two guests. The big and comfortable bed is easily changeable to a sofa. Your room also includes an extending table, a dresser and a shelf to store your things. Basics like sheets, linen, towels and WI-FI are all accessible to you and included.
THE FLAT & YOUR HOSTS
The apartment offers all the comforts for a relaxing as well as adventurous stay. The well-spaced entrance leads directly to the lockable guestroom, the bathroom with bathtub and washing machine, to a separate toilet and the fully equipped kitchen with cooking and seating possibilities.
The bathroom, toilet and kitchen will be shared with us as your hosts. We heartfully refurbished the flat in April 20014 when we moved in. Hereby it comes also that a large part of the interiors are upcycled, artsy self-creations.
In our live in studios we work self-employed as fashion designer and artist in music and crafts. In addition to that we both do have a second part time job.
We are looking forward to cleanly, pet loving (we got two lovely, sassy tomcats Finn and Louie) perhaps also liberal, adventurous and creative heads as we are.
We are happy to give you great tips for unusual sightseeing, shopping, dining and much more!
Experience Vienna - in a beautiful and tidy guestroom as a perfect starting point for your exploration journey through the city!
...only a few minutes walking distance...
* ca. 2 min to the city bike station
* ca. 2 min to several local utilities and facilities (supermarkets/discounters/organic food store, drug stores, bakeries, tobacconists, pharmacy and mail shop)
* ca. 5 min – perfectly connected to all public transportation bus, metro, tram, local & national travel services
* ca. 5 min - to Belvedere Castle, Museum, DOTS 21 & botanical garden
* ca. 10 min - to Karlsplatz, and Naschmarkt with 120 market stalls and restaurants offer delicacies from around the world. Especially on Saturdays prevails here hive of activity when the weekly flea market is held. (the largest and most famous market in Vienna)
* A beautiful ca. 20 min sightseeing walk to the State opera, St. Stephen’s Cathedral and Kärntner Street (Shopping)
... diverting runs...
* 2 metro Stations to Karlsplatz
* 3 metro Stations to Stephansplatz
* 3 metro Stations to Museumsquartier
* 5 bus stations to shoppingstreet Margarethenstraße - along this street you will find a multitude of small creative shops, international restaurants, typical Viennese Beisl'n, coffee houses and specialty shops
* direct bus connection to Shoppingstreet „Mariahilferstraße” – there you can find shopping malls like H&M and Zara and in the side streets fashion designer stores, little coffee houses and creative shops
* 2 city railway stations out of town to beautiful Schönbrunn Palace and Zoo
* direct connection to the Donau river
All in all, Vienna's most important city attractions are very easy to reach.
Availability calendar and prices
(+ 11 reviews from partners.)