Be in the center of it all, conveniently, comfortably, and lavishly. Our beautiful, spacious (70 square meters apartment) with 45sqm balcony, recently painted, centrally-located, well equipped and convenient apartment set right off Kurfurstendamm-Strase, one of Berlin’s most iconic streets, near Adenauerplatz.
The apartment is designed to comfortably function up to 5 guests with a private bedroom with queen bed, along with the comfortable living room sofa-double bed plus an extra double mattress. The bathroom is completely modernized with a shower and includes a laundry machine (sorry no dryer). All the sheets, linens, towels are included.
Transportation is as easy as it gets with immediate access to all major Berlin transportation systems - the bus (1 minute walk), U-bahn (2 minutes) and S-bahn (5 minutes). Taxis are readily available around the clock on Kurfurstendamm-strase.
The balcony is furnished with boxing punching bag, lounge chairs and a table, plants, BBQ, and more making it great for relaxing, tanning, people watching and dining.
Filled with museums, theaters, gardens, cafes, art galleries, book stores, high fashion stores and fine dining establishments, Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf is sophisticated and never really ever lost it's West Side style
> The apartment includes:
* A spacious living room with sofas, armchairs, café table, an open kitchen, dining table and wide open views
* A bedroom with a queen sized bed, large flatscreen TV, closet and a large wardrobe drawers
* A modern tiled bathroom
* A fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, stove, oven, toaster, freezer & full size refrigerator, coffee maker.
* The living room sofa-bed that can sleep two additional guest and an extra double person mattress with office desk and a large flatscreen TV
* WiFi wireless internet
* Two TV's with DVD player with cable channels and additional premium channels too.
> The Neighborhood
There is a playground for kids directly opposite from the house .The neighborhood is relaxed, somewhat bohemian, artistic, stylistic, with an intellectual, bourgeois feel, nice cafes and beautiful parks and gardens. It is very safe and ideal for walking or biking around.
You’ll find everything from luxury shopping on the Ku’Damm, KaDeWe mall or antique fleamarkets at Tiergarten. Check out Berlin’s Zoo and the blitzed Kaiser-Wilhelm church nearby or Charlottenburg castle and the river Spree at a short commute.
There are plenty of supermarkets and conveniences, with the huge Tiergarten forest park nearby to explore, or catch the fast transports to central Mitte, to arrive in about 10 minutes.
> Getting around
Transportation is as easy as it gets with immediate access to the 3 major Berlin transportation systems -
> Nearby U-Bahn: Adenauerplatz (U7) and bus numbers 109 110 X10 M19 and M29;
> Nearby S-Bahn: Charlottenburg (S5, S7, S9, S75) and will get you in 15 minutes to Alexanderplatz
Most attractions, including the ICC Exhibition Centre / Messe Berlin, airports, the Brandenburg Gate, Potsdamer Platz, Alexanderplatz and the Museum Island are easily accessible via the nearby public transport. Taxis are readily on Kurfurstendamm-strase around the clock.
- Schönefeld airport: direct trains to Charlottenburg S-bahn station (40min./3,20€)
- Tegel Airport: direct bus to Oliver Platz station (20min./2,80€)
- Train Station: direct S-bahns to Charlottenburg station (10min./2,80€)
- Backup fans and electric heaters
- Towels, sheets, linens
- Smoking allowed
- Washing machine
- Panoramic view
- Bed linen
- Cable TV
- Hair dryer
Availability calendar and prices
Christian 5.0 stars 06/24/2016
Perry was helpful and concerned in providing necessary information. Everything was excellent and would recommend to any one considering a few days stay in Boston.
Suncana 5.0 stars 04/21/2014
Perry and Assi were very friendly and helping. Everything went smooth as agreed and we had no problems at all. Departure is very flexible organised to leave the keys on specified place so there is no stress if you need to leave in a hurry. The host left us inflatable mattress, which was really great because I needed it for children.
Hans Georg 5.0 stars 05/23/2016
Der Gastgeber ist einfach nur klasse: Im Vorfeld unserer Reise erhielten wir einen Anruf von ihm, um unsere Pläne abzustimmen. Bei unserer Ankunft war er zufällig zugegen und hat uns mit Rat und Tat geholfen, um unseren Aufenthalt zu einem besonderen Erlebnis werden zu lassen. Zu seinem besonderen Service gehörte, dass er
- uns mit Charlie-Karten für die U-Bahn versorgt hat
- sich erkundigt hat, wann wir einen Tisch im Restaurant bekommen können
- uns behilflich gewesen wäre, Karten für ein Baseball-Spiel zu bekommen u.v.m.
Eine Unstimmigkeit mit der Buchung (wir hatten die Unterkunft mit Frühstück buchen können - das wurde von ihm aber nicht angeboten) konnten wir unproblematisch lösen und regeln.