EGHAM HOUSE spacious, sleeps 16
House, Entire place - Egham, United Kingdom
Egham house, sleeps 16.
Only 40 minutes to central London, peaceful location.
6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 kitchens
Large open plan kitchen, diner and living room
Large decked BBQ area
3 full hight fridge freezers
Fast WiFi, Virgin Media TV
Parking easily available
- peaceful neighborhood mid-way between the train stations Egham and Staines-upon-Thames.
- near Ascot race course, Windsor castle, Legoland and Thorpe park.
- regular trains will take you to central London (40 min to London Waterloo train station) for sightseeing / shopping in the capital.
- Heathrow airport is 15 min by car (or 30 min by bus).
- M25 junction is nearby, yet the house is in a very peaceful location.
- local grocery shops, take-aways, cafe and bakery within 5 minutes walk.
- restaurants, bars and cafes in nearby Egham or Staines-upon-Thames, within 15 minutes walk, for your breakfast, lunch and dinner should you prefer not to cook in our main kitchen or enjoy a BBQ in the evening.
- families on vacation
- a group of friends travelling together. Sorry, strictly no hen parties or stag dos.
- tourists on sightseeing (see info in our sights section)
- if you are working in the area and need short-term accommodation
BEDS IN THE HOUSE AND GARDEN FLAT:
- bedroom 1: double bed super king 180 cm wide, sleeps 2. Ensuite bathroom. Ground floor.
- bedroom 2: double bed king size 160 cm wide, sleeps 2. Ground floor.
- bedroom 3: single bed 90 cm wide, sleeps 1. Ensuite bathroom. Ground floor.
- bedroom 4: double bed 140 cm wide and single bed 90 cm wide, sleeps 3. First floor.
- bedroom 5: double bed 140 cm wide, sleeps 2. First floor.
- living room with double sofa bed 140 cm wide, sleeps 2. Ground floor.
- bedroom 6 in garden flat: double bed king size 160 cm wide, and double sofa bed 140 cm wide, sleeps 2. Ensuite bathroom. Ground floor.
Wi-Fi internet, Virgin Media TV, speaker for iPhone, iPad and iPod in the house.
- weekly cleaning and sheet change can be arranged at extra cost for longer stays
- baby cot, high chair and baby bath available on request for families with small children.
- sofas, seats 9.
- dining table, seats 12.
- kitchen fully equipped with: microwave, oven, kettle, toaster, dish washing and washing machine. Two full hight fridge freezers to cater for your cooking needs.
- iron and ironing board.
- family bathroom with shower, bath tub, basin and toilet.
-en-suite bathroom with shower, bath tub, his and hers basins and toilet.
-en-suite bathroom with shower, bath tub, basin and toilet.
- heating (underfloor heating in combination with central heating radiators)
- BBQ area with BBQ, patio and garden.
A 250 GBP refundable security deposit is payable for all stays.
Looking forward to welcoming you to our Egham home for a pleasant stay.
***Please contact us even if your dates are showing as 'unavailable' as we may have further availability***.
SIGHTS AND APPROXIMATE DISTANCES
Heathrow airport - 15 min by car, longer via buses that run between Heathrow and Windsor which stop close to the garden flat.
London city centre via train - walking distance to Egham and Staines-upon-Thames train stations with 40 min train ride to London Waterloo station (which is very close to the London Eye, South Bank Centre, Royal Festival Hall, Westminster, Buckingham Palace, St James Park and Trafalgar Square).
River Thames - walking distance to Runnymede and Staines-upon-Thames, beautiful river side walks along the tow path.
Countryside and lovely walks - walking distance.
Fishing - in local lakes or river Thames, rod license required.
Wild swimming, swimming outdoors - river Thames, three miles upstream of Pangbourne (near Reading,Berkshire) is one of the best places for wild swimming with chalky banks, clear water and no buildings in sight.
Swimming pool indoor Windsor Leisure Centre - with 25 meter fitness pool as well as leisure pool with wave machine, giant slides and spa pool. 10 minutes by car or longer with bus.
Swimming pool indoor Maidenhead Magnet Leisure Centre - with 25 meter fitness pool as well as leisure pool and spa pools. 40 min by car.
Egham town centre - walking distance, several good restaurants, some cafes, many pubs and a Ferrari , Maserati and Porche dealership.
Staines-upon-Thames town centre - walking distance, shopping mall, restaurants, supermarket, cinema, gym etc.
Windsor Great Park - 10 min by car or longer with bus, picnics, walking and cycling.
Windsor Castle and The Long Walk - 10 min by car or longer with bus, well worth a visit including Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House, the largest dolls’ house in the world.
Windsor town centre - 10 min by car or longer with bus, up-market shopping, restaurants, cafes, bars, pubs and night clubs.
Eton - 10 min by car or longer by bus, antique shops and historic Eton college boarding school where princes William and Harry studied.
Runnymede scenic water meadow - walking distance, next to river Thames where the historic Magna Carta was signed in AD 1215.
Royal Holloway University - walking distance, impressive french chateau inspired architecture, art collection and landscaped woodlands garden.
Legoland theme park - 15 min by car, theme park for families with younger children.
Thorpe park theme park - 10 min by car or shuttle bus 950 from Staines-upon-Thames, theme park with roller coaster rides for families with older children.
Chessington Word of Adventures - 20 min by car, theme park adventure for families.
Cliveden mansion and estate - 30 min by car, in Taplow, near Maidenhead. Beautiful Italian style mansion where the Profumo affair took place.
Hampton Court Palace in Richmond - 20 min by train or car, historic castle of Henry XIII.
Richmond town centre - 20 min by train or car, up-market shopping, restaurants, pubs and bars.
Twickenham rugby ground - 20 min by train or car.
Wentworth golf course - 10 min by car
Datchet golf course - 10 min by car
Iver golf course - 30 min by car
Burhill golf course, Walton on Thames - 30 min by car
Stoke Park golf course - 30 min by car
Stockley Park golf course - 30 min by car
Hampton Court golf course - 20 min by car
Sunbury gold course - 15 min by car
Ascot race course - 20 min by car
Windsor Royal race course - 15 min by car
Kempton Park race course - 15 min by car
Sandown Park jockey club race course - in Esher, Surrey, approx 40 min by car
Pinewood Film Studios - in Iver Heath - 40 min by car
- Cot available
- Free parking
- Washing machine
Availability calendar and prices
(+ 5 reviews from partners.)