Sorry, we couldn't find your location

Villa en el corazon del Amazonas

House, Private room - Iquitos, Peru

ID 141500
5.0 stars (25 reviews)


We will pick the Iquitos Airport at no additional cost. Let us know your arrival and arrange.

Beautiful with a full size bed for 2 guests, large wardrobe, desk and chair, all handmade furniture, free Wi-Fi and air-conditioned room. Towels always available. A TV 32 "loaded with Direct TV (all channels), enough sockets (accepts international plugs) to connect your gadgets and your own mini-fridge with some local drinks.
The house is surrounded by greenery, medicinal plants, fish and exotic animals which you can interact. All in a quiet area where you can relax and plan your day. You will have access to all common areas like the kitchen and our beautiful gazebo top, where you will see the incredible beauty of the Amazon.
The house is located in the beautiful city of Iquitos. We are in the middle, but the transportation is very noisy due to constant Motocars running the 24/7. However, we are minutes away from all the noise, but in a quiet and surrounded by the forest, A 8 min. center and 4 min. Iquitos Airport. You can find a lot of genuine Peruvian cuisine restaurants and bars within walking distance.
Iquitos is one of the few cities in the world where 99% of the transport is Motocars (motorcycles converted into a tricycle for passenger transport). And the other 1% in local groups (bus). No need to rent a car as it will be difficult to drive with all motorcars.
We love nature and we are pushing an animal shelter. We have an ocelot, chozna night (looks like a teddy bear and wins hearts, always), mono, etc ... We constantly receive animals ... you never know what you might find during your visit.
There are many things to do in the Amazon, if you do not have much in the mind or need advice, please let me know ahead of time ... I will gladly help you to make the most of your trip.

The house rules are generally sensible and therefore would be difficult to enumerate, respect what is contracted and not wanting to abuse our good faith and that is what we take for nature, guests may not be accompanied by anyone than in the same condition (guest) otherwise only say that the rules would be logical coexistence.

Read more
Space offered Private room
Accommodates 2
Bed type Real bed
Bedrooms 1
Bathrooms 1
Bathroom type Private
Cancellation policy Flexible
City Iquitos
ID 141500


  • Kitchen
  • Shower/bath
  • Fridge/freezer
  • Garden
  • Air conditioning
  • Gay-friendly
  • Free parking
  • TV
  • Washing machine
  • WiFi
  • Breakfast
  • recogida en aeropuerto
  • Smoking allowed
  • Pets live here


uso aire acondicionado


Retorno aeropuerto


Availability calendar and prices

Price per night
Weekend price per night
7+ nights
28+ nights
General price

Place reviews

5.0 stars

(+ 25 reviews from partners.)

    + + 0 reviews from partners.
Show more reviews
from $30 /night
Private room
26 of the next 30 nights


+ -


+ -
What is booking request?

Booking request

Here you can send a binding booking request for this place. The host has 24 hours to accept your booking request. Your account will only be charged if your booking request is accepted.

Host of this place

Sign in to contact Xavier
Please never exchange any confidential information before your booking is complete. 9flats will never ask for your payment details via email.
Are you sure you want to give your personal contact details? Please note, if you continue with this booking outside 9flats we can't help you if something goes wrong.
or Cancel

Location of the place

9flats guarantees you

  • Transparency - No hidden fees
  • Quality assured accommodation
  • All hosts verified by telephone
  • Secure payment via SSL encryption
  • Security through 9flats-insurance covering damages up to € 500.000