**NEW APARTMENT VATICAN ROME**
Apartment, Entire place - Rome, Vatican City
#FAMILIES #BUSINESS #FAST #WI-FI #NEW #QUIET #METRO #BUS #TOURIST #INVOICE
COMPLETELY RENOVATED IN MAY 2016, beautiful apartment for 7 persons, in the very heart of historical and ancient Rome. Two blocks from St. Peter's Basilica and Sistine Chapel.
Placed on the top floor of a '800 building with elevator, fully equipped kitchen, high speed Wi-Fi and two desks for working with your computer, lots of books in different languages and very very quiet, even staying in a commercial area full of restaurants, fashion shops, cinemas, supermarkets.
Metro station is Ottaviano steps from the bulding, Bus, tram and taxi at 50mt.
The apartment is 110 square meters/ 1200 square feet, is distributed over 2 floors.
The house has a large library, stocked with books of art and current events, in various languages. The books can be read and put back in their place.
The heating is independent, air conditioning is provided all over the apartment by very powerful machines. The climate in Rome is always quite temperate, except in July and August
- Entrance with wide bookshelf.
- Living Room & Kitchen: On the ground floor of the apartment there is a very large and bright living room with fully equipped kitchen and a sofa bed (regular matrimonial bed for 2 people160x190 cm / 63x75 inches).
- The kitchen is complete with all appliances, dishes, pots, wine glasses. In the kitchen we have a dishwasher, conventional oven, microwave, toaster, kettle, fridge, freezer.
The furniture is antique and very well restaurated, the television is a digital terrestrial.
The high speed Wi-Fi is complimentary, it covers the entire apartment and is included in the rental price.
- Bathroom : On the ground floor there is also a completely renovated bathroom with shower, very brigth and illuminated, with window. The bathroom is complete with towels, soaps, shampoo, shower gel and all the essential to start a stay. In the bathroom there is a hair dryer.
- Matrimonial bedroom 1: On the ground floor, there is also the master matrimonial bedroom complete with closet and furniture for your dresses, design shades and an antique chair and a tall mirror. Sheets and blankets are provded. Mattresss and pillows are new and anallergic.
-Matrimonial bedroom 2: on the first floor there is another matrimonial bed room complete with closet and furniture for your dresses, a tall mirror and an antique table with antique chairs where you can work. Sheets and blankets are provded. Mattresss and pillows are new and anallergic.
-Queen bedroom 3: on the other side of the apartment there is another smaller bedroom, very quiet, overlooking the matrimonial bedroom 1, with a queen bed and a walk in closet. Sheets and blankets are provded. Mattresss and pillows are new and anallergic.
THE AREA AND TRANSPORTATION, HOW TO ARRIVE AND EXPLORE ROME
The apartment is located three blocks walk from St. Peter's Basilica and a block from the Vatican Museums. The elegant but at the same time commercial and touristy, given its proximity to the Vatican and the famous Via Cola di Rienzo, full of shops. Near the apartment there are supermarkets, grocery stores, laundromats, movie theaters in 3D, museums, churches, numerous restaurants and pizzerias, and a short walk the historic center of Rome. For those who do not want to walk, the metro Line A, Ottaviano, is located 50 meters from the apartment. Also at 50 meters is Piazza Risorgimento, where many bus and tram stops for all directions and in which there is also a taxi rank. Below the apartment there are free public parking spaces (white stripes), paid (blue lines). There are also private pay. The Fiumicino airport is 30 minutes away by taxi, 1 hour by train + subway. Ciampino Airport is 45 minutes away by taxi, 1.30 h bus + subway. Termini Station is at 15 minunts by taxi, 25 minutes by metro. Metro stop to the apartment is Ottaviano
|Space offered||Entire place|
|Bed type||Real bed|
- Air conditioning
- INDEPENDENT HEATING
- Cot available
- Professionally managed
- Bed linen
- Hair dryer
|MUST BE REQUESTED BY GUESTS||$70.76|
Availability calendar and prices
(+ 21 reviews from partners.)