Kalindi is in a rural area to the center of the island, just outside the village of Tao and the entrance Chinijo Archipelago Natural Park. The house is a secluded location surrounded by tranquility and yet, no more than 10 minutes drive from some of the best and most famous beaches for a day trip (Famara) Surf (Holy) to snorkel (Caleta Caballo, etc.). A 10-minute walk from the house you can reach both the village restaurants (there is one of the most famous of the island) and to the grocery store.
It is a big house, 400m2, consisting of the following general areas:
- Dining area and kitchen.
- Area outdoor terrace with rustic table and snack area.
- BBQ and traditional wood oven.
- Garden area with sun loungers and hammocks.
- Chill-out area outside deck with sofas and beanbags.
- Living yoga and activities: capacity of 15 to 20 people.
- Massage parlors.
We have 5 bedrooms all with en-suite bathroom (with shower).
- Volcanic Xperience ® * 2 bedrooms with double bed.
- 1 bedroom with double bed.
- 2 module rooms: 2 single beds + 2 bunk beds (optional)
* Beds that provide better rest and sleep to be constructed above ground volcanic stone (read more Earthing Institute in Palm Springs, USA).
The kitchen and dining room are common spaces for all guests and are attached to the five bedrooms.
If you want to accommodate large groups we enable an annexe room and can sleep up to 21 people.
WHAT'S THE ACCOMMODATION:
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the house.
- Breakfast (daily)-like the first Welcome complimentary breakfast is offered.
- Training of morning meditation (daily)
- Yoga class or activity directed (daily)
- Class sustainable kitchen (weekly) sprouts, vegetable milk, cheese, etc..
- Workshop artisanal bread and pizza (weekly)
- Afternoon Games (weekly)
- Movie Night (weekly)
- 1001 Nights: storytelling (weekly)
- Service and picnic dinner *
- Massages *
* Not included in the price.
- Tourist Concierge: advice and recommendations and tourist visits and alternative routes.
- Vacation: car, bike, bikes, surfboards, etc..
- Workshops: Painting, music, dance, photography, crafts ... (according to annual programming).
|Space offered||Private room|
|Bed type||Real bed|