Charm, calm and comfort in Central Paris - Quartier Latin
Welcome to Paris and to our flat !
The flat is very cosy and comfortable, freshly renovated with luxury fittings, furniture and natural materials used to create a relaxing atmosphere.
There is a lot of storage space, and this makes it easy and comfortable for 2 to 4 people to enjoy the place.
The flat is bright, ultra quiet and safe, overlooking a pleasant courtyard with vegetation and flowers.
It has 4 beds, one double bed (140 x 190) (in semi – mezzanine : 4 steps) and a sofa bed (140 x 200). It consists of:
- A large living room overlooking a leafy courtyard, containing a large wardrobe, a table and chairs, a large sofa, a TV and internet corner (cable TV, Android connected TV and DVD player)
- An open and fully equipped kitchen,
- A semi mezzanine to be accessed via a fixed staircase (4 steps) and containing a double bed (140 x 190)
- A closed bathroom with a deluxe massage rain shower, sink, cupboards and 1 WC,
Bed linen and towels are provided, including toiletries, bathfoam / shampoo. High speed internet is available. Telephone also available subject to supplement (free landlines and mobile calls to France, USA, Canada, China, Singapore and South Korea + free landline calls to 100+ countries).
Hence it is ideal for a relaxing evening and a good night sleep after a day of visits in Paris.
The building is also very quiet with kind neighbors and we therefore ask our guests to be respectful of the neighborhood in refraining from making heavy noise.
Guests will be provided with full access to the flat’s equipment : kitchen appliances (including classical oven and microwave oven, a Nespresso machine with coffee caps offered) and kitchenware, bathroom, HDTV, cable TV, High speed internet (fibre), telephone, ...
I live a few minutes away from the flat and am easily available for some tips or advice (either directly or via phone, email, text, whatsapp, viber, ...).
I will also be present to meet you upon check-in and say goodbye at the time of check-out
The building is ultra quiet, with kind neighbours. Not a single sound can be heard at night, although we're in the very centre of Paris.
If you do not know the area, it is in the center of Paris and close to many attractions (Val de Grace, Rue Mouffetard, the Pantheon, Luxembourg Gardens, Botanical Garden, Natural History Museum, Grand Mosque of Paris ...
Also there are many convenience shops in the street and around that make it very easy to live there, on top of the daily producer's market at either end of the street. A launderette is situated just next door to the flat.
In terms of access and public transport, the flat is very well connected :
- Metro: line 7, Gobelins stop (or Censier Daubenton).
- RER: Line B, Port-Royal station
- Buses : lines 21, 83 and 91, Port-Royal Berthollet stop or line 27, Monge-Claude Bernard stop
- Direct access to airports in 30 to 40 minutes :
(i) CDG (via RER from Port Royal stop)
(ii) Orly (either via new Metro+tramway link, RER or Orlybus shuttle bus)
- Direct access to Gare du Nord (RER B, Bus 38) and Gare de l'Est (Underground Line 7), as well as to Gare de Lyon (Bus 91), Gare Montparnasse (Bus 91), Gare d’Austerlitz (Bus 91) and Gare St-Lazare (Bus 21 or 27)
- car parks nearby
- Velib (bikes for public use) station at less than 100m
In short, we have designed this flat with attention to welcome you and we are sure it will make your stay in Paris easy and enjoyable !
- Microwave oven
- Conventional oven
- Massage / rainshower
Compulsory Cleaning fee
Early departure (< 7 am)
Late arrival (after 10 pm