XVI century palace of historical and artistic interest private and fully equipped for groups up to 18 persons with private garden with barbecue, very spacious, ecologic fireplace, garage, Wi-Fi, TV plasma. Breakfast also included.
The palace of the Counts of Rodezno, is a three floor building of architectural and artistic interest of the S.XVI (Renaissance period) completely and tastefully reformed. Located in Ollauri, in the heart of the Rioja highland and in full route of the wine, where beautiful landscapes and an extensive range of leisure and cultural interests can be found.
The house stands in it’s own private grounds of 1200 m2 looking over the wine cellars Paternina-Berberana and mountain views. Its tasteful rustic decoration is seeped in Spanish tradition whilst providing all modern services any visitor could expect.
The palace of the Counts of Rodezno offers the visitor a unique sense of its welfare; the solid natural stones transmit the beauty and security that breathes in an non-smoking place.
We offer inside room for yoga practice as well as outdoors in a quiet and peaceful environment. Ideal for yoga retreats. Easy access from Bilbao airport.
The house is rented privatelly to groups of up to 18 people (24 h. attention) and has the following services:
• 5 double rustic exterior rooms equipped (including 4 additional extra bed).
• Two double sofa-bed and a beds for baby.
• 2 Parlour-Dining room with plasma TDT television, DVD, musical chain and library.
• Computer Apple macintosh available and WIFI.
• 4 bathrooms and 1 toilet completely equippied (with towels, soap, shampoo, hair dryer...). Bathrobe-bath slippers under request.
• 2 big kitchens completely equipped with washing machine, dryer, glass-ceramic hob, refrigerator, microwave, crockery, toaster...
• Casino-dining room with guides and information of routes and activities of the area.
• General ecologic fireplace and electric eco heaters in each room. Double glass windows.
• Stone table in the garden with banks in a grape covered area.
• Garden wood furniture, big barbecue, lightning and a litte fountain.
• Bike / rakets offer
• Animal admission
• Private garage
• 2 independant entrances
• Ecological garden of 700m2 (extensive views from the balconies)
• Cleaning service optional.
The house is in Ollauri, (town with most well-known wine cellars, parks, river, restaurants, library, sports area, food store...). We have many typical festivals (the grape harvest, days of the wine...) and is situated to:
• 2 km of Haro (city with a water park, riding school, museum of art, outdoor sports centre - pool, street markets, gymnasium-spa, movies, train, superstores, medical attention...)
• 5 km of Santo Domingo de la Calzada (Road of Santiago)
• 20 km of El Ciego of Frank Gehry
• 40 km of Logroño
• 42 km of Vitoria
• 50 km of Valdezcaray (ski runs)
• 100 km of Bilbao, (airport, ferry, the
Guggenheim, beaches, museums. ..), of San Sebastián and Burgos (deposits of Atapuerca).
To arrive to Ollauri, go Logroño direction to N-232 and turn to Pancorbo - Santander. Or A-68 (Logroño - Bilbao) till exit 9.
By train: Alvia to Haro
Airports: Logroño, Vitoria, Bilbao (also ferry).
We speak english, spanish and catalan.
|Space offered||Entire place|
|Bed type||Real bed|
- Cot available
- Limpieza diaria