● NEW FLAT WITH MODERN DESIGN
The flat is totally new and started operations just last March 2013. It has a modern design and is tastefully furnished to create a very relaxing mood. It is very bright and conveniently located in a mezzanine of a Palazzo with a backyard garden view. You will hear regularly the relaxing bird sounds that add more tranquility to the environment of this home.
● COMFORTABLE HOME
Our vacation rental apartment is suitable for your family or friends stay in Rome. It comfortably fits 9 people and it is 95 SQUARE METERS. It has a centralized A/C and Heating, extra large soundproof windows, very high ceiling, fast WiFi connection and a fully equipped kitchen complete with all the cookware needed to make a gourmet meal.
● LOCATION & ACCESSIBILITY
All major historical sites are within 15 minutes by walk or public transport from the flat. It is right between Monti & Esquilino Area, an area where you can still feel normalcy and a few hundred meters away from the chaos and noise (from the 24 million tourists a year visiting Rome).
Imagine the Historical Center of Rome as a huge Amusement Park.. the flat is located at the entrance gate of that amusement park. So if you like tranquility and wants to avoid the crazy tourist traps inside that amusement park, this might be your ideal place to stay.
If you are looking also to explore the city and try other exciting activities, this area is the perfect staging point to explore Rome. Shuttle buses of Theme parks and Shopping Outlets are all parked in Termini Station (which is just 10m from the flat). The station is the main transport hub of Rome, so you will have also the convenience of going to nearby cities like Pompeii, Capri or Florence for one day tours.
The Termini area is also serviced by 24 hour bus lines, a good news for those who loves the night life.
● AUTHENTIC TRAVEL EXPERIENCE
If you like to try something unique and authentic, we would be glad to introduce you too to an Italian local friend. Tiziano offers an affordable LOCAL FOOD HOSTING in his house (cooking and dining), Customized LOCAL VISITS to the hidden spots of the city, and other exciting, authentic Roman activities that might be the highlight of your stay in Rome.
● OUR PERSONALIZED SERVICE
We can help you make a good itinerary and we even provide a 22 page Personalized mini Guidebook to help make your stay here more EASY, CONVENIENT and FUN.
You will find everything in the guidebook (that generic guidebooks usually don't provide) It is personalized, up to date and practical guidebook.
■ This holiday rental apartment in Rome is a legitimate accommodation and has a S.C.I.A. Registration to operate as a vacation rental in the city of Rome. So don't worry with rude Italian neighbors complaining about your presence in the building, you will not experience it here.
■ Please note that upon your arrival we will collect a €3.50 /person per night Rome City Tax (This is a Local Ordinance by the Municipality of Rome)
■ Please note also that a cleaning fee of €35 is asked in the apartment upon your arrival.
ACCESS OF THE GUESTS
You will have access to all amenities, and we will respect your privacy. We don't enter the apartment while you are staying there.
The AMENITIES we are providing you during your stay..
•Fast WiFi internet
•Fully Equipped Kitchen
•Bed linens & Towels
ESSENTIALS that we are providing to you
▪Razor Blade & Shaving Cream
Our Welcome treats for you...
♥ Complimentary Fruits
♥ Bottled Mineral Water and Fruit Juice
♥ Some Snacks
We can also help arrange this EXTRA SERVICES if you allow us to send our favorite driver.
★ Airport Transfers with a private car
INTERACTION WITH OUR GUESTS
Upon your arrival we are going to welcome you and explain the important facts about the apartment and the city.
During your stay, you can call us anytime. We live just a few hundred meters from the apartment.
This vacation rental apartment in Rome is located in the Esquilino/ Monti area which is in one of the famous seven hills of Rome.
● PIAZZA VITTORIO (Rome's Largest Square 250 meters away from the flat)
- Has palm trees, basketball court, children's playground, flower shops, outdoor BAR that is open 24 HOURS
● MERCATO ESQUILINO (Rome's Biggest Public Market, 200 meters away from the flat)
- you can buy here fresh and cheap fruits, vegetables, fish and meat everyday
● International Stores and restaurants are plenty around the area
● PALAZZO DEL FREDDO (Oldest Italian Ice Cream Factory)
- one of the highlights in the area after the Colosseum.
● Supermarkets, boutique shops, Bars (open 24 hrs), restaurants, trattorias are plenty in the area
● Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore (200m from the flat)
● TERMINI Central Rail Station (10m) and
Subway Station (50 meters from the flat)
● Via Merulana (200m from the flat) - a tree lined street full of small shops and restaurants
HOW TO ARRIVE
*From the airport you can take the Fiumicino Express Train going to Termini Station (ticket price is €14.50 per person)
If you need help to arrange a private car to pick you up in the airport please let us know in advance.
The rates are the following:
1- 4 people €60
5- 6 people €70
7- 8 people €80
IMPORTANT NOTE, please read!
● ROME CITY TAX of €3.50 per day/ guest (starting Sept 1, 2014) is payable upon your arrival. We will remit this money to the nearest Police Station together with your registration. (Children below 10 years old are exempted)
● Cleaning Fee of €35 is asked upon your arrival in the apartment
● Children below 3 years old are FREE of charge
- Air conditioning
- Cot available
- Washing machine
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Hair Dryer
Availability calendar and prices
(+ 38 reviews from partners.)