My place is for those that aren't just looking for a bed but are also looking for a place that has its own personality, design and stories, an alternative to those expensive, monotous places they call hotels, places that leave no impression or memory behind.
The studio is small but perfectly arranged to meet the needs of two people. The main room is made up of a general area and a sleeping one, areas which are discretely separated by curtains. It has also a number of lights with which you can play in order to get the desired effect. It is also accompanied by a small kitchen and bathroom.
If you would like to be close to what is happening in Bucharest then this little flat has it all.
It is located in a quiet neighbourhood full of that beautiful history that was once the pride of Bucharest.
The flat is 5 min. walk from Piața Romană (Roman Square) and you are close to:
- The Romanian Atheneum (10 min. walk)
- The Revolution Square (15 min. walk)
- Victory avenue & Lascar Catargiu avenue (two of the most iconic Bucharest boulevards in walking distance)
- University Square (20 min.)
- The Romanian Parliament (Ceaușescu's megalomaniac project) (30 min. walk)
- The Old Town (the place for bars and nightlife) (25 min. walk)