Forget space and time, you will experience a memorable vacation Sinnnesanregenden and let it all hang out again properly. We look forward to you and warmly welcome you: in the suite with private MINT, Finca Son MIRANDA!
You want to get away from everyday life, experiencing individual tourism, quite you be again even with all your senses and enjoy your well deserved vacation? Then you are right on the Finca Son MIRANDA!
Our cozy rooms offer not only something for the eye, but also activate your sense of smell: The Suite MINT offers a fresh mint fragrance, while the color of the Suite underscores the ambience. The suite consists of a spacious bedroom and living area large. Overall, it can sleep up to 4 people. Of course there is a large private bathroom available, which is directly adjacent to your room. The ceiling fan in the room ensures that you can dream pleasantly even in hot summer nights.
Your taste buds will enjoy our tasty breakfast at his expense, the day / person can take in additional claim for 8.50 EUR / locally. Fruit trees give you the opportunity of finding daily fresh fruit on the plate and the cozy family atmosphere ensures that you will feel right at home.
Quiet places for reading or relax you will find plenty in our beautiful garden that presents many private chill places. Refresh your senses in the large pool while enjoying the fantastic views over almond trees. Who wants to do sports, can auspowern really out in the gym. In the evenings you can relax your mind in the sauna or Turkish bath after a wonderful day. Or just take a drink at the bar?
You can next to your private room and private bathroom, the dining room, the sauna and Turkish bath (please give modest morning), the entire garden, pool and pool bar, chill zones, hiking trails on the property.
SON MIRANDA located between the peaceful village of Sencelles and Inca. Both villages offer a wide variety of Restaurantes, pharmacies, shops etc, and for emergency hospital in Inca is also not far away. Cyclists and hikers can enjoy on the wonderful hiking and biking trails in the area that offer a view of the vineyards and almond trees.
Celebrations in Sencelles:
- 5 February: Santa Agueda. In the previous night bonfire with sausage grilling in the alleys, folkloric performances, competition of the most splendid carriages.
- FEBRUARY 27: Beata Sor Francinaina. The dressed in folk costume of village children bring the pious is a floral offering.
- 2nd Sunday in May: Romería de Sa Casa Blanca. The pilgrimage takes place on foot, on horseback, in a carriage and with the tractor.
- 3rd Sunday in May: Sencelles is celebrating its big fair with agricultural and automotive trade fair, an exhibition of copies of the sheep and goat breeding and artisan market... The following Monday is on a smaller scale, the local fair organized There Firó.
- August 15: Mare de Deu de agosto. Sporting and musical events, theater, fireworks ...
- In addition, every Wednesday a weekly market in the Plaça Nova in Sencelles instead.
In around 10 minutes by car to Natura Park in Santa Eugenia. Since you are in the interior of the island, all the beaches are islandwide within easy reach. We are happy to give you tips on where to find the most beautiful beaches.
|Space offered||Private room|
|Bed type||Real bed|
- Cot available
- Free parking
- Smoking allowed
- Pets live here
Availability calendar and prices
- Cleanliness 5.0
- Facilities 5.0
- Location 5.0
- Value for money 5.0
- Accuracy of description 5.0
rolf 5.0 03/05/2015
Eine wunderbare Finca auf einem großen Anwesen.Orangen, Feigen, Mandeln, Nüsse, Wein... Ein wunderbarer Anblick. Der Pool lädt sehr zum Baden ein. Allerdings war es bei unserem Aufenthalt noch zu kühl. Das Haus ist sehr freundlich, wohnlich eingerichtet. Eben eine "Herberge" um zu entspannen oder für Ausflüge auf der Insel. Hierfür ist die zentrale Lage ideal.
rolf 5.0 03/05/2015
Sehr freundlicher Empfang. Das individuelle und täglich wechselnde Frühstück war ein sehr schöner Einstieg in den Tag. Unsere Gastgeberin war sehr angenehm, hilfsbereit... ohne dabei aufdringlich zu sein.
Vielen Dank für die schönen Tage in Eurer Finca.