Please read CAREFULLY below:
- Advice as soon as possible about your estimated arrival time in Rome, within your mobile phone number
- Call us upon arrival at the Airport or Station, so we've time to arrange your check-in (if you don't call us YOU MIGHT HAVE TO WAIT in front of the apartment )
- check-in: from 2pm to 8pm
- check-out: within 10 am
- early check-in and late check-out, on request if feasible, NO charge
- late check-in: a "late arrival fee" of 30eur is due after 8pm, 50eur after 10pm (within midnight)
- Rome City Tax, 3,5€ day/person, is not included in the 9Flats invoice and is due cash on arrival
We have any strict Rules, but please keep our flat as you keep your own home.
So please observe below simple habits:
- No smoking, NEVER, in the apartment
- Do not waste electricity
- ALWAYS switch off air conditioned/lights when you are NOT in the apartment!!
- keep ALL windows CLOSED while you're using Air Conditioned
- keep ALL windows OPEN whenever is possible, to let fresh air circulate (so, please remind to let them OPEN when you're going out)
- Please let the kitchen as clean as you found it. A fee for extra cleaning will be deducted from you deposit if you don't clean it.
- throw ALL your rubbish in the bins outside the building, just 20 mts. on the right
- do not let any food in the fridge
- Remember to let the keys in the apartment when you're checking-out !!
- please remind to sign-in the Guests' book, and to write us a review on Airbnb:)
Thanks for your co-operation!
We wish your a pleasant and relaxing stay at Manzoni House, and we'll do everything we can do to assist you.
See you Soon @ Colosseum :)