Chatsworth Terrace History Hotel (circa 1886) is a 2 bedroom townhouse, set in the historic suburb of Glebe just 5 minutes walk from the CBD, the Hobart waterfront, Salamanca Place, the Botanical Gardens, and the North Hobart restaurant precinct.
Chatsworth Terrace History Hotel (circa 1886) is perfectly suited to a couple or small family or group of friends who want to unwind and relax during their stay in Hobart. It has been sympathetically renovated and refurbished to provide you with an authentic old world experience.
The house has two main queen bedrooms, and is equipped with a renovated, kitchen, bathroom and laundry facilities. There is a fold out sofa bed in the loungeroom.
- Fully heated throughout with gas heated hot water radiators.
- Lounge room featuring sofa, Grand-Father clock and, flat screen TV.
- Fully equipped Farmhouse kitchen with oak bench tops, oven, fridge/freezer, induction top stove, and microwave.
- Stylish refurbished Victorian style bathroom with clawfoot bath and shower.
- 2 airy and light bedrooms with queen beds.
- Laundry with washer/dryer.
- A room with a view - study with desk.
- Kitchen area opens onto a sun drenched charming English style cottage garden courtyard.
|Space offered||Entire place|
|Bed type||Real bed|
Availability calendar and prices
(+ 65 reviews from partners.)