This whole place can accomodate 8 pax with own living hall.
It is on the 1st floor.Free wifi (website hidden) make booking more easy you can book 3 rooms at a click. This price booking is for 6 pax only.For Additional pax will be charged separately.
Room are clean daily like a service apartment.
- Laundry (Additional Charges)
- Dryer (Additional Charges) at $10 per use
-.Use of Gas subject to cooking not for use of drying clothes or misuse will be charged at $10 per min
- Change of towels, toiletries & change of bedding for extended stay.
Neighbourhood Consists of
-A residential area
-East Point Shopping Mall
-Tampines Business & Shopping District (Tampines Mall, Tampines 1 & Century Square)
-Tampines Block 201, Housing Estate (Singaporean Cultural Spot)
-Changi Simei Community Centre
~ Gym (S$3.50 per entry)
~ Badminton Court (S$3 per hour)
-Neighbourhood Basketball Court
-At least 5 Food Courts/Coffee Shop in vicinity of 5-15 mins walk
~One Vegetarian restaurant at Metta School
~Two of the coffeeshop open for 24 hrs near Simei Shopping Centre
~5 min walk to 7-Eleven convenient store
- Leisure walking pace to train stations:
~ 10-15 minutes to Simei MRT or
~ 20-25 minutes to Expo MRT and Changi District Park
~ 10-15 minutes walk to Tampines Blk 201
- Train ride from Simei to Orchard Road (with one transfer via Dhoby Ghaut) takes approx 25-30 minutes.
- Bus 24 to Changi Airport Terminal 1 take about 10 min ( link to Airport 2,3 and Budget Airline)
- Bus 38 to Tampines Business & Shopping District/ Interchange
-Changi Business District Park
-Changi General Hospital
-Laguna Green Golf Club
-East Point Shopping Centre
Quick access by Car (Expressway) : ECP/PIE/TPE/KPE
MRT : Simei Station (EW3, East West Line, Green Line)
Note: Price quoted in SGD
- Pets live here
Availability calendar and prices
(+ 5 reviews from partners.)
WeiLeen 5.0 stars 08/05/2011
Belinda is friendly and very happy to think of new ways to make the stay of her guests more comfortable. Staying with her is sure to be an enjoyable experienc