Luxury two bedroom apartment in the center of Warsaw. Located on the 14th floor, with beautiful views on the green north of Warsaw. The Arkadia 12 offers you place to sleep for four people, table and five chairs in a separate dining area, large sofa in the living room, cable TV, access to the Internet. In the kitchen there is an inductive hob, oven, fridge with freezer. For your request we can also add child's cot. In the apartment there are two bathrooms. Bigger bathroom includes big bathtub, and washing machine. Second bathroom en-suite contains shower. It is located next to one bedroom. Triple windows ensure a quiet, and calm stay. Functional, modern and interestingly decorated interior provides comfortable visit. Moreover, the apartment has a spacious balcony, and the location of a dwelling allows to delight in your stay in Warsaw.
Perfect for guests seeking alternative accommodation in Warsaw, these furnished apartments are within walking distance of the Old Town and impress with their modern design.
This holiday apartment is located within a walking distance from the Old Town, “Nowy Świat”, “Krakowskie Przedmieście”, next to “Dworzec Gdański” Metro Station and to the biggest European megastore with hundreds of stores, restaurants and cinema.
Close to the Royal Castle and other attractions, P&O Apartments are a great base when exploring Poland’s capital.
Park your car in the garage and discover Warsaw on foot. After a long day of sightseeing you can prepare dinner in your fully equipped kitchen or relax in the living room. Parking place is paid extra.
• Living room: Sofa bed, cable tv - LCD, table, chairs, chest of drawers
• Bigger bathroom: bathtub, wc, washing machine
• Bathroom en-suite: shower, wc
• Bedroom with bathroom en-suite: double bed-140x200, wardrobe, bedside table
• Small bedroom: sofa bed 140x200, desk
• Kitchen: dishwasher, induction hub, fridge with freezer, oven, kettle, cutlery, toaster
• Hall: Wardrobe, mirror, table
• Cable TV, Internet, iron , ironing board, vacum cleaner, hair dryer
• Bed linen and towels
- Cot available
- Free parking
- Washing machine
Availability calendar and prices
Sabine 5.0 stars 08/09/2015
Wir wurden vor Ort umgebucht weil unser Appartment verkauft wurde! Das wurde uns erst vor Ort mitgeteilt, obwohl das Appartment schon länger verkauft war.
We were rebooked local because our apartment was sold! This we were told only after we arrived, although the apartment was sold long time ago.
Albert 1.0 stars 04/20/2015
WE arrive to Warsaw thinking that everything was Ok and when we call to the apartment they said to us that the apartment was cancelled and there was not options to book any apartment. Nobody adviced us that the apartment was not available.
Hussain 5.0 stars 09/10/2015
Thank you for hosting us. We did indeed have a good time and enjoyed our stay at the flat.
However, just a couple of issues you should know as my feedback:
- Two out of the four gas burners were not working! We called but no one came to fix them!
- The map on the website is not correct!
- You need to give the guests at least two sets of the keys as it was difficult for me and my wife to be out on different times.
- The bed mattress needs to be of a better quality as it is very soft and not comfortable to sleep on!
Other then that all is good. The location is very good and the area is very nice, green and quite.
Once again, thank you and hopefully we will rent from you again because we visit Poland every year for the summer as my wife's family lives there.