Charming studio. The 6th floor of a fine cut stone building on a quiet street near Rue Monge, rue Mouffetard, the Jardin des Plantes. Metros close. Balcony overlooking the rooftops.
The studio has been recently renovated.
It is clear, compact and very comfortable for two.
The studio is adjacent to our apartment and is located on the 6th floor of the building. There is no lift.
It consists of:
- Pleasant night and resting area on the mezzanine. very comfortable double bed (slatted base and latex mattresses). Sheets and down comforter provided. Many ceiling space in the mezzanine. lamps, hi-fi, possibility TV / DVD player. Cupboards.
- Bathroom with shower massage and overhead light. WC comfortable. Radiator and towel rail in the bathroom. towels supplied.
- Kitchen with fridge (including a freezer), cooking ceramic hob and extractor hood, microwave grill oven, kitchenware and accessories.
- Living area with convertible sofa overlooking the balcony.
- Balcony overlooking the roofs of Paris
The broadband internet is available.
If you do not know the area, it is in the center of Paris and close to many attractions (Botanical Garden, Natural History Museum, Pantheon, Luxembourg Gardens, Rue Mouffetard, Notre Dame, Paris Grand Mosque, ...
In short, we have arranged with heart and are sure you will like it.
- Air conditioning
- Massage / rainshower
- Microwave oven
- Washing machine
- Bed linen
- Hair dryer
- Lockable room
Compulsory Cleaning fee
Availability calendar and prices
- Cleanliness 5.0
- Facilities 4.0
- Location 5.0
- Value for money 4.0
- Accuracy of description 5.0
Rainer 5.0 09/09/2014
Small but very nice appartement with a good connection to the metro. You can easily discover the quartier latin by foot and enjoy your stay. In my opinion the perfect place to spend your holidays in Paris. One extra hint, visit the small market (3 times a week) with its delicious french cheese vendor.