This light and clean apartment is located in a quiet location in the heart of Berlin. Conveniently located, close to the Alexanderplatz. Modern, comfortable facilities. Private on-site parking, fast wireless internet, laundry and bath and hand towels, soap and skin-friendly green electricity are included directly. The Ctiy-Tax is included, of course, there will be no additional costs.
This provides our team branded Great Home. We want you to feel at home in Berlin.
- Separate parking at the hotel for 70€ per month (on request).
- living room with large windows, (great view for small children due to the floor to ceiling windows).
- 2 bedrooms (2 double beds).
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- bathroom (bath / WC) with large mirror and hair dryer.
- Free, fast wireless internet.
- Each guest will receive free a pair of cozy slippers off.
- bathroom and towels, organic soap and detergent, toilet paper.
Your apartment is centrally located in the Mitte district. Alexanderplatz, the government district, the boulevard "Unter den Linden" with State Opera and the Brandenburg Gate and the Museum Island are within easy reach from here. It is close to many attractions that Berlin has to offer.
The apartment is on the 6th floor.
- In the immediate vicinity of the house, the metro station U8 Heinrich-Heine-Straße is (directly to Alexanderplatz, Rosenthaler Platz, Kottbusser Tor).
- In 10 minutes you can walk to Alexanderplatz and still live calmly.
- You can reach us by car, of its own, free car park is at the house.
- U2 Märkisches Museum (direct links to Potsdamer Platz, Alexanderplatz).
- S Jannowitzbrücke (directly to the central station, Friedrichstrasse, Ostbahnhof, Hackescher Markt).
In only 2-5 minutes' walk from the following stations:
The apartment is located in a quiet and family-friendly neighborhood. You will find peace after a long day spent exploring the capital.
Shops (supermarket, bakery, convenience store) can be found just around the corner and are clearly marked on a map around the apartment for you.
For more activities, see up close:
- Children's playground; park
- Restaurants; Opinions
- Clubs (Tresor, Watergate, Berghain); bars
- We speak English, German, Turkish, Spanish and Russian.
- Personal welcome on arrival.
- 24 accessible.
- you are on holiday - we work. Final cleaning is included.
A few rules
- We offer peace in the city, for you and our neighbors. Therefore, parties and noise are not allowed.
- The apartment is a Non smoking apartment.
- You want to book several apartments with us? Please contact us before booking.
We look forward to you! :)
- Cot available
- Free parking
- Professionally managed
- Bed linen
- Hair dryer
- Washing machine
Availability calendar and prices
- Cleanliness 4.0
- Facilities 4.0
- Location 4.0
- Value for money 5.0
- Accuracy of description 5.0
Bettina 5.0 11/03/2014
Eine sehr schöne Wohnung - genau wie auf dem Foto abgebildet. Wir haben uns sehr wohl gefühlt und kommen gerne wieder.
Eirini 5.0 12/16/2013
The house was as seen in the photos and it has had some more benefits you cannot see on them. It was clean, quiet and very close to metro (urban) station, train (S) and bus lines. if you like walking, there are many wonderful places you can visit on foot, as the famous Alexander platz, Oberbaum brirge/Wall and Oranien strasse/Goerlitzer strasse (roads full of bars, caffee and restaurants).
The area is safe and in walking distance there is river Spree and a also small lake with a caffee-restaurant.
On the next coner (Kopernicer srasse) there are three-four small shops with many facilities (beers, snacs, fruits, internet , printer ) and at least two super markets very close. You can find all the informations in a plan inside the flat.
We stayed there some days before Christmas and we found a Christmas market very close to the flat in Jovanowitz station (about 10 minutes walking).
We will book again the same flat when we will return in Berlin. We do recomend it. Thanks 9ftats!
Manuela 4.0 08/24/2015
Super zentrale Lage mit traumhaften Blick auf den Alex. Ganz besonders hat uns gefallen, dass wir weder Bettwäsche noch Handtücher mitbringen mussten (und das für 6 Personen)
Renata 5.0 09/06/2016
Ayse Sert and team were very responsive, and accommodating.
zili 5.0 04/23/2016
myra and her team were very jelpful and answered evary qustion ae had.