This light and clean apartment is located in a quiet location in the heart of Berlin. Conveniently located, close to the Alexanderplatz. Modern, comfortable facilities. Parking place (on request) at the house, fast wireless internet, laundry and bath and hand towels, soap and skin-friendly green electricity are included directly. The Ctiy-Tax is included, of course, there will be no additional costs.
This provides our team branded Great Home. We want you in Berlin feel at home.
- Private, free parking at the hotel (on request).
- Living room with large windows, (great view for small children due to the floor to ceiling windows).
- 3 bedrooms (2 double beds, 2 single beds).
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Bathroom (bath / WC) with large mirror and hair dryer.
- Free, fast wireless.
- Each guest will receive free a pair of cozy slippers off.
- Bath and hand towels, organic soap and detergent, toilet paper.
- In the immediate vicinity of the house is the metro station U8 Heinrich-Heine-Straße (directly to Alexanderplatz, Rosenthaler Platz, Kottbusser Tor).
- In 10 minutes you can walk to Alexanderplatz and still live quietly.
- You can reach us by car, of its own, free car park is at the house.
- In only 2-5 minutes' walk from the following stations:
- U2 Märkisches Museum (directly to Potsdamer Platz, Alexanderplatz).
- S Jannowitzbrücke (directly to the central station, Friedrichstrasse, Ostbahnhof, Hackescher Markt).
- We speak English, German, Turkish, Spanish and Russian.
- Personal welcome on arrival.
- 24 accessible.
- You are on holiday - we work. Final cleaning is included.
- We offer peace in the city, for you and our neighbors. Therefore, parties and noise are not allowed.
- The apartment is a Non smoking apartment.
- You want to book several apartments with us? Please contact us. Before booking
Your apartment is centrally located in the Mitte district. Alexanderplatz, the government district, the boulevard "Unter den Linden" with State Opera and the Brandenburg Gate and the Museum Island are within easy reach from here. It is close to many attractions that Berlin has to offer.
The apartment is on the 4th floor, the elevator goes up to the 3rd floor.
The apartment is located in a quiet and family-friendly neighborhood. You will find peace after a long day spent exploring the capital.
Shops (supermarket, bakery, convenience store) can be found just around the corner and are clearly marked on a map around the apartment for you.
For more activities, see up close:
- Children's playground; park
- Restaurants; Opinions
- Clubs (Tresor, Watergate, Berghain); bars
A few rules
We look forward to you! :)
- Cot available
- Free parking
- Professionally managed
- Bed linen
- Hair dryer
Availability calendar and prices
- Cleanliness 5.0 stars
- Facilities 5.0 stars
- Location 5.0 stars
- Value for money 5.0 stars
- Accuracy of description 5.0 stars
Sabina 5.0 stars 11/25/2015
H T W 5.0 stars 05/30/2015
This was the perfect place to stay in Berlin - quiet, clean, simple and very well located! The apartment had just the right amount of equipment, all tasteful, new and just what we needed, and it was surprisingly spacious too. The view across the street to the tower in Alexanderplatz was the icing on the cake!
Very well connected - U-Bahn just round the corner, S-Bahn up the street, and within walking distance of the central district, the river and the East Side gallery. Great supermarket down the street, and various food outlets out towards Inselstraße.
We were a family of 5, and were very comfortable. Would definitely recommend, and stay there again.
Magnus 5.0 stars 07/12/2014
I recommend Myra as host. Everything was according to the descriptions and the place was clean, neat and spacious, even though its located in what seem to be a worn down apartment complex.
Renata 5.0 stars 09/06/2016
Ayse Sert and team were very responsive, and accommodating.
zili 5.0 stars 04/23/2016
myra and her team were very jelpful and answered evary qustion ae had.