LUXURY - Ideal for couples, families and business, superbly located brand new apartment just off Paseo de Gracia (less than 5 mins walk to Barcelona's 5th Avenue). Fully equipped PRIVATE apartment offering free Breakfast, WIFI internet connection & international TV channels.
This is a modern 1 double bedroom; 1 bathroom apartment with space for the 3rd & 4th guests if needed on a luxurious sofa bed. Completely renovated with high quality finishing this is like stepping into your new home for the first time.
Bedroom 1 = Double queen bed
Lounge-room = 1 Double Sofa bed
1 complete bathrooms, with walk-in rain shower.
Check out the view - marble floors and bathroom, modern furniture and overlooking the La Concepción Market that was built in 1888 in the centre of Barcelona's Eixample District, between the streets of Aragó, València, Bruc and Girona.
- Breakfast included (provided by ground floor restaurant)
- Air Conditioning (in lounge & bedroom)
- Elevator (disabled access also)
- High speed internet WiFi
- Doorman building for added security and luggage storage
- Parking available in the same building (with elevator access)
- Camera security intercom
- Full bathroom & hair dryer
- Iron & Ironing board
- Kitchen & appliances
- Coffee machine; & the coffee :-)
- Room service available
- Fresh linen and towels
- Weekly maid service is included at no extra charge.
We are ideally located in the Eixample neighbourhood, between Plaza Catalunya and Sagrada Familia. Whether you visit Barcelona on holidays or for a business trip, this location allows you to enjoy Barcelona in an easy and convenient way: in 10 minutes you can access most tourist attractions as well as the major business centres. It is a friendly area with many restaurants, shops and bars where you will be able to appreciate the real Barcelona way of life!
From the sun-drenched roof terrace there are views beyond the market towards Montjuic & the Olympic stadium and behind to Gaudi's magnificent unfinished church la Sagrada Familia. Enjoy a glass of wine on the roof and watch the sun setting (or even rising again) over Barcelona.
- Air conditioning
- Cot available
- Washing machine
Availability calendar and prices
Michel 2.0 09/15/2015
1) We were told the host would be there at arrival: nope. We had to call and wait.
2) Wifi was not available anymore after first day. After texting to the host, we got replied it will be fixed "asap". We stayed 5 nights. Never got fixed.
3) Details show how much the host cares: there is air conditioning, but only one of 4 remote controls worked because the batteries were flat. We asked for exchange: no reply. The sink area in the bedroom is dark because 2 out of 2 light bulbs were not working ..
My conclusion: The main incentive of the host is to make money.
Shahr 5.0 01/02/2015
The host is very good organized and everything was prepared as described. Maria was available for the questions during the whole trip and was very helpful. Thank you