LUXURY - Ideal for couples, families and business, superbly located brand new apartment just off Paseo de Gracia (less than 5 mins walk to Barcelona's 5th Avenue). Fully equipped PRIVATE apartment offering free Breakfast, WIFI internet connection & international TV channels.
Check out the view - marble floors and bathroom, modern furniture and overlooking the La Concepción Market that was built in 1888 in the centre of Barcelona's Eixample District, between the streets of Aragó, València, Bruc and Girona.
This is a modern 3 bedroom home with space for up to 8 guests comfortably. Completely renovated with high quality finishing this is like stepping into your new home for the first time.
Bedroom 1 = Double queen bed
Bedroom 2 = Double queen bed
Bedroom 3 = 2 single bunk beds
Lounge-room = 1 Double Sofa bed
2 complete bathrooms, one with bathtub & one with walk-in rain shower.
- Breakfast included (provided by ground floor restaurant)
- Air Conditioning (in lounge)
- Elevator (also with disabled access)
- High speed internet WiFi
- Doorman building for added security and luggage storage
- Parking available (€20) in the same building
- Camera security intercom
- Full bathroom & hair dryer
- Iron & Ironing board
- Kitchen & appliances
- Coffee machine; & the coffee :-)
- Room service available
- Fresh linen and towels
- Weekly maid service is included at no extra charge.
- Air conditioning
- Cot available
- Washing machine
Availability calendar and prices
Michel 2.0 09/15/2015
1) We were told the host would be there at arrival: nope. We had to call and wait.
2) Wifi was not available anymore after first day. After texting to the host, we got replied it will be fixed "asap". We stayed 5 nights. Never got fixed.
3) Details show how much the host cares: there is air conditioning, but only one of 4 remote controls worked because the batteries were flat. We asked for exchange: no reply. The sink area in the bedroom is dark because 2 out of 2 light bulbs were not working ..
My conclusion: The main incentive of the host is to make money.
Shahr 5.0 01/02/2015
The host is very good organized and everything was prepared as described. Maria was available for the questions during the whole trip and was very helpful. Thank you