LUXURY - Ideal for couples, families and business, superbly located brand new apartment just off Paseo de Gracia (less than 5 mins walk to Barcelona's 5th Avenue). Fully equipped PRIVATE apartment offering free Breakfast, WIFI internet connection & international TV channels.
This is a modern 1 double bedroom; 1 bathroom apartment with space for the 3rd & 4th guests if needed on a luxurious sofa bed. Completely renovated with high quality finishing this is like stepping into your new home for the first time.
Bedroom 1 = Double queen bed
Lounge-room = 1 Double Sofa bed
1 complete bathrooms, with walk-in rain shower.
Check out the view - marble floors and bathroom, modern furniture and overlooking the La Concepción Market that was built in 1888 in the centre of Barcelona's Eixample District, between the streets of Aragó, València, Bruc and Girona.
- Breakfast included (provided by ground floor restaurant)
- Air Conditioning (in lounge)
- Elevator (also with disabled access)
- High speed internet WiFi
- Doorman building for added security and luggage storage
- Parking available in the same building (20EUR/24hr)
- Camera security intercom
- Full bathroom & hair dryer
- Iron & Ironing board
- Kitchen & appliances
- Coffee machine; & the coffee :-)
- Room service available
- Fresh linen and towels
- Weekly maid service is included at no extra charge.
Licence number: HUTB-006794
- Air conditioning
- Cot available
Availability calendar and prices
- Cleanliness 5.0 stars
- Facilities 5.0 stars
- Location 5.0 stars
- Value for money 5.0 stars
- Accuracy of description 5.0 stars
Shahr 5.0 stars 01/02/2015
It is a modern and comfortable flat in a very good area with access to two metros, short walking distance to the main street. Our visit was on Dec 2014 and we've got 6 degrees in Barcelona. The first night was cold and we wrote a message to the host the day after and asked for an additional heater, we went out and as we came back in the afternoon the heater was there. And it was warm and cozy in the rest of the time. The flat has windows to main street and it is a bit laud because of the cars, but if you are tired enough you won't care like we didn't.
Michel 2.0 stars 09/15/2015
1) We were told the host would be there at arrival: nope. We had to call and wait.
2) Wifi was not available anymore after first day. After texting to the host, we got replied it will be fixed "asap". We stayed 5 nights. Never got fixed.
3) Details show how much the host cares: there is air conditioning, but only one of 4 remote controls worked because the batteries were flat. We asked for exchange: no reply. The sink area in the bedroom is dark because 2 out of 2 light bulbs were not working ..
My conclusion: The main incentive of the host is to make money.
Shahr 5.0 stars 01/02/2015
The host is very good organized and everything was prepared as described. Maria was available for the questions during the whole trip and was very helpful. Thank you