Thank you for viewing our listing. We are offering the largest bedroom in our private, 3 bedroom house, situated in a quiet, easily accessible part of north London. This room is one of two we rent out to guests (if you wish you can book both together on a separate listing called '2 Stylish Rooms 4 Mins From Tube' - for up to 5 people). This larger bedroom has one double bed and a separate single bed, allowing groups for up to three.
Our spacious house offers great comfort and convenience for groups of friends or families who wish to avoid expensive hotels and prefer the personal feel of a house with use of a garden area, a spacious living room, and a large fully-equipped kitchen and dining area.
We encourage people to feel this is a real home-from-home base when they stay with us. I live here at the house with my partner; we love having guests and do our best to give them a memorable and comfortable stay.
Whether you know London well or are visiting us for the first time we are on hand to answer questions, make any suggestions or to help you out as much or as little as you wish so you can enjoy your stay in London to its maximum.
Our house is situated in the cosmopolitan area of Kilburn and West Hampstead, in a quiet part of North London with many transport links within easy walking distance from the house. We have London Underground, Overground, Railway and Bus access all within 8 minutes walk from the house!
Wherever you want to get to in London it is easy from our house in Kilburn. There is DIRECT TRAIN access to many London venues including:
- Wembley Stadium 10 mins,
- Wembley Arena 8 mins
- Lord's Cricket Ground 6 mins
- The Mall 16 mins,
- Wimbledon 55mins
- Hyde Park 15 mins
- Greenwich 27 minutes
- Camden - 20 minutes
The house contains:
- Spacious modern living room with 55” LCD TV and numerous channels, Blu-rays and books/magazines
- Fully equipped kitchen & dining area
- Garden (which provides a great outdoor space perfect for barbecues or relaxation in summertime)
- Bathroom with bathtub, shower with constant hot water - Separate toilet
- High speed WIFI broadband internet access
- One host bedroom and two guest bedrooms; 1 x family room with double and single beds and 1 x double bedroom.
The rooms are well decorated and furnished with quality accessories. There is Egyptian cotton bed linen, anti-allergy duvet and pillows, and we can provide toiletries if you need, as well as a hair dryer upon request, and an iron & ironing board.
There is a large kitchen diner for your use should you wish to cook or prepare meals for the day and local restaurants and take away places can offer you any meals you wish. Of course, we provide free tea & coffee.
All essential kitchen appliances (kettle, toaster, chinaware, cutlery etc) are provided. Bedrooms are furnished with double/king bed, wardrobes, chest of drawers, side tables and house has an additional storage.
There are many restaurants locally: Italian, Chinese, British, French, Indian, Czech, Thai. Pub/Bistro food and several cafes are also within 10 minute walking distance. There is a small park 2 minutes away which has a free outdoor gym and children’s play area.
The property is located in Travel Zone 2 and benefits from quick and easy access to central London (15-20 minutes), with several key transport links nearby including:
- London Underground from Kilburn (4 mins walk); Jubilee Line (for Baker Street, Westminster, London Bridge, Greenwich, Bond Street, Green Park).
- Overground train station links West Hampstead (8 min walk) with Gatwick and Luton Airports directly.
- King's Cross station is 8 minutes away on train, very convenient if you are arriving from England or Eurostar by train.
- Waterloo and London bridge stations are only about 20 minutes on tube. All other stations and airports accessible with 1 change
- Bus Stop (5 minutes away) provides 24/7 service to central London with buses every few minutes to Victoria, Paddington, Westfield Shopping Mall, Oxford Street, Hyde Park, etc.
We are lucky to live on a pedestrianised road, meaning there are no cars nearby, or the noise that comes with them! Our guests tend to comment on how quiet and cosy it feels here.
We look forward to welcoming you soon!
|Space offered||Private room|
|Bed type||Real bed|
- Washing machine
- WiFi (wireless LAN)
Late check out until 4pm
Fatima 5.0 stars 09/02/2013
Oliver is a very charming and polite young man. Actually he is the perfect host. I can highly recommend him and would love to stay at his house again. He made us feel at home.
Claudia 5.0 stars 08/01/2013
Oliver is a very kind and discret host and he let us feel like at our own home.
Welcome in the house was very kind and friendly, so pitty that we haven't enough time to talk toghether cause of our very full-dayly programm in town.
The day of our arrival was very soon in the morning so we could leave our luggage in the house of Oliver and what a surprise when we came back in the evening, he was so kind and brought us our luggage upstairs in our rooms,
thousand thanks dear!
sonja 4.0 stars 07/24/2013
Oliver ist ein supernetter und hilfsbereiter Gastgeber! Ganz herzlichen Dank! Er hat uns seine gesamte Wohnung zur Verfügung gestellt, weil wir mit Familie dort waren und das haben wir ihm hoch angerechnet!